Lightning

My compliments to the guys at JDM....

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2002 | 01:56 PM
|
My compliments to the guys at JDM....

I stopped off at JDM this morning to get a re-burn on my chip and discuss a few things about my truck...Even with the phones ringing like crazy, and the electricians in back wiring up the dyno, they had no problem waiting on me, answering my questions or burning the chip. Jim, Jeremy, and Justin are all nice guys and definitely know what they are doing and talking about....I don't know why other members of this forum bash or flame them, I guess they just have nothing better to do. I have never had a problem with them, and don't think I ever will...
Again, compliments to the gang @ JDM....

Mike

Old 12-12-2002 | 02:02 PM
Old 12-12-2002 | 03:26 PM
The internet does some crazy things to people or something like that?

-Mike

Old 12-12-2002 | 03:49 PM
Re: My compliments to the guys at JDM....

Originally posted by mrinaldi
I don't know why other members of this forum bash or flame them, I guess they just have nothing better to do. I have never had a problem with them, and don't think I ever will...
Again, compliments to the gang @ JDM....

Mike
I'm glad you had such a great experience. Can't you just enjoy it without taking shots at people who haven't been so fortunate?

There are admittedly people on this forum who have personal problems with Jim and some of his employees. This should be kept between the parties involved. There are others here that don't know Jim, Justin, Julie, or any of the others at JDM beyond the business relationship of vendor and customer. This has not always been a good relationship. This is a fact. Jim is supposedly trying to remedy this problem. That is a good thing. Bashing and belittling people with legitimate gripes is just plain ignorant. This is the sort of comment that causes most of the disagreements that pop up from time to time on this forum.

Last edited by Odin's Wrath; 12-12-2002 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-12-2002 | 03:51 PM
Banned
From all the reading I've done it seems like if you can physically go there you have no problems, if your long distance then you have problems.

Old 12-12-2002 | 04:46 PM
I don't know why other members of this forum bash or flame them, I guess they just have nothing better to do.

Im glad you had a great experience.I love Jims stuff too But Just because you had a great time doesnt mean everyone on here is a liarThink before you speak or you will become another of Jims cult followers -

Other members have good reason to be upset after some of their experiences.Ive had no problems with any tuner in along time but be open minded....

Old 12-12-2002 | 04:48 PM
Originally posted by SpankDog
From all the reading I've done it seems like if you can physically go there you have no problems, if your long distance then you have problems.
That's interesting..... I'm long distance and have no problems with JDM

Old 12-12-2002 | 04:57 PM
Banned
You are lucky, and i'll leave it at that.

Old 12-12-2002 | 05:01 PM
Originally posted by SpankDog
Influential members of a lightning clubs that attend the FFW in their local areas annually do pretty well, too. It doesn't really matter though, Jim is fixing the problem........ Right?

Last edited by Odin's Wrath; 12-12-2002 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-12-2002 | 05:05 PM
Banned
I do give them credit, they really seem to be trying to get things together over there......

Old 12-12-2002 | 05:09 PM
I will say this. When I first began my search for mods, I found some things on the JDM sight that I am interested in.

Then as some time passes, I see all this commotion going on about unhappy customers. Now I am a bit worried about ordering from them. This doesn't mean I won't. It just means I am going to be a bit jumpy about it. I still have an open mind about it.

As a business owner myself, dealing with the public, I can say that there is almost no way to have a 100% happy customer base. There is bound to be misunderstandings when dealing with people. What I strive for is 100% customer satisfaction. Which is a very different concept than 100% happy. Occasionally, a situation arises that requires me to loose money to keep a customer at least satisfied that they did not get ripped off by my company. Agreeing to give a refund does not mean the customer was correct. It means that I am giving in to the customers perception that they were done wrong and that I now realize I can't change their perception.

Point being with all this. At times I would like to see a response from the vendor when they are being throttled here. I know it is against forum rules to bring customer relations to the forum, but it seems the vendors follow the rules even when the customers don't. I don't mean to say the alledged wrong doing should be censored. I actually am saying that it would be helpful if the hand cuffs were taken off both sides.

Rocks

Old 12-12-2002 | 05:36 PM

10 .... 9 .... 8..... 7 ....

Old 12-12-2002 | 05:51 PM
Originally posted by SVT_KY

10 .... 9 .... 8..... 7 ....

LMAO....I see ya found the thread

Rocks

Old 12-12-2002 | 06:00 PM
I agree with Rocks.

Customer appreciation comes from satifaction. It is refreshing to hear that efforts are being made to increase customer satisfaction at JDM. I must admit I am weary of them due to bad publicity and I will be monitoring their customer feedback for improvement. I think that EVERYONE can be satified with a vendor. Look at Factory Tech as an example, he's got to have the closest thing to 110% satisfaction attainable.

Old 12-12-2002 | 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Rocks
LMAO....I see ya found the thread

Rocks

And I kept my comments to myself ... LOL

I did like the GOON/****/KLAN escalation though ...

Quick Reply: My compliments to the guys at JDM....