Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 02:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bill Murray
Inurok:
Man, what a poser
Edit: Sorry, buddy, the smiley icon didn't work. Only joking
Bill
Yeah I got you covered too with my Lincoln navigator Ultimate chrome rims...

And I have a 1992 Towncar Signature series tooo....

Last edited by inurok; 03-03-2006 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:10 AM
Bill,
Today Mar.24, 2006 I have had my MarkLT 1 year and have 8772.0 miles.
Have had no troubles at all with it.
Thanks,
Jim

Old 03-25-2006, 01:44 AM
Thumbs up Just picked new LT up--Awesome!!

I just picked up my new Tricoat White 4x4 LT. This truck is sweeeeet!!! There are a few things I would've liked to see changed. I would love to have a Navigation system like in my 2005 King Ranch Expedition, and I believe the seats in my Expedition are more comfortable. The seats in my new LT feel like the lumber is turned way up, even though I have it all the way down. I also believe the Expedition's stereo sounds much better as well. The LT's Audiophile sounds "tingy", or like a cheap, stock sound system compared to the Expedition. The wood grain also looks like cheap plastic compared to the Expedition. OK, enough of the "not so nice". I purchased the LT because it just looks great!! The exterior with all the chrome, expecially the grill, and 20 inch wheels looks great. When I saw the metallic tricoat white, it just put me over the top. This color looks awesome, both during the day, and even better at night under a street light. The extra $495.00 for the color was worth every penny to me. I can't wait to start spending money on this thing. I plan on installing a Whipple Supercharger and exhaust system to give this truck some "mojo". I'll post some pic's as I get things installed just in case anyone cares to see them.

Old 03-25-2006, 10:09 AM
I care. I would love to see that supercharger. I tried to do my best with performance. Intake, ram air scoop, throttle body spacer, exhaust. Check out my pics. Welcome to the Lincoln family. Cheers!

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...ett/607050.jpg

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...ett/596911.jpg

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...ett/594862.jpg

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...ett/578676.jpg

Old 03-26-2006, 01:58 AM
Whipple Supercharger

HRDLN, I see your from Holmdel. I live about 15 minutes from you in Wall, NJ. Your truck looks SWEEEET!!! I will let you know when and if I go with the Whipple Supercharger. Whipple just started shipping these and I reallly wanted to wait and hear from someone who has installed one of these on our rigs before I go ahead and order one. I hate being the "guinea pig", or first one, with any new product. I read about a guy who installed one on his new H2, and he's having too many problems to even begin to list here. I sure don't want any problems with a vehicle with 80 miles on it. Below is a couple of pic's of what the Whipple Supercharger on our motor looks like. It looks AWESOME!!!

http://www.superchargersonline.com/p...ber=WK-200330P

Old 03-26-2006, 10:43 AM
I didn't realize you were so close. I work at Ultimate Sound on Rte. 35 in Keyport. We do wheels and all kinds of accessories, as well as audio and video systems. Give me a call or stop by if you need anything.

Old 03-26-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by drewg350
HRDLN, I see your from Holmdel. I live about 15 minutes from you in Wall, NJ. Your truck looks SWEEEET!!! I will let you know when and if I go with the Whipple Supercharger. Whipple just started shipping these and I reallly wanted to wait and hear from someone who has installed one of these on our rigs before I go ahead and order one. I hate being the "guinea pig", or first one, with any new product. I read about a guy who installed one on his new H2, and he's having too many problems to even begin to list here. I sure don't want any problems with a vehicle with 80 miles on it. Below is a couple of pic's of what the Whipple Supercharger on our motor looks like. It looks AWESOME!!!

http://www.superchargersonline.com/p...ber=WK-200330P

You guys might want to talk to rafa26 he has a Whipple on his LT. Check out his gallery his truck is pretty sweet.

Old 03-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by roushlimited
You guys might want to talk to rafa26 he has a Whipple on his LT. Check out his gallery his truck is pretty sweet.
Not any problem with the Whipple after 1000miles .
You will find a lot of pictures here:
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=233649

Old 03-26-2006, 11:42 PM
HOLY SH**!!!!!!! That truck is sweet. I'm glad you live another state. You make me look bad.

Old 03-28-2006, 01:36 AM
Whipple

Rafa, truck looks awesome!! Did you do the Whipple installation yourself? If so, how did it go? Did you, or do you have any problems with it? I was planning on just adding the Whipple and a header/exhaust system and was wondering if the truck will be fine as a daily driver or if I'll have any problems. Basically I want the extra power, but no problems whatsoever. I don't want to mess with anything else such as injectors, etc.. I definitely do not want to replace the motor (I only have 85 miles on it). Thanks in advance for any info.!!

Hardline, I am in the market for two things, a navigation system for the front, and either dual DVD in the head rests or one from the roof. I have the sunroof option so I don't know if putting the DVD in the roof is advisable. Have any suggestions?? Thanks for your help!!! Drew G.

Old 03-28-2006, 01:42 AM
Rafa, truck looks awesome!! Did you do the Whipple installation yourself? If so, how did it go? Did you, or do you have any problems with it? I was planning on just adding the Whipple and a header/exhaust system and was wondering if the truck will be fine as a daily driver or if I'll have any problems. Basically I want the extra power, but no problems whatsoever. I don't want to mess with anything else such as injectors, etc.. I definitely do not want to replace the motor (I only have 85 miles on it). Thanks in advance for any info.!!

Hardline, I am in the market for two things, a navigation system for the front, and either dual DVD in the head rests or one from the roof. I have the sunroof option so I don't know if putting the DVD in the roof is advisable. Have any suggestions?? Thanks for your help!!! Drew G.
Whipple works 100% right, i love it.
Dual DVDs on head rests is the way to go.

Old 03-28-2006, 10:03 AM

I would do headrests. Also I have all the good stuff. Come see me or call me.

Old 03-29-2006, 12:08 AM
RAFA, HRDLNE, Thanks for the info. I figured the DVD headrests were the way to go. I need to get these in soon as my 2 year old daughter only wants to ride in the Expo. due to the DVD. I need to change that.
RAFA--Do you have an aftermarket exhaust on your rig with the Whipple? How's it sound? I saw another guy with a Procharger system on his, however I believe the screw style would be best for all around use--low, mid and upper rpm's. Thanks!!

Old 03-29-2006, 12:10 AM
RAFA, HRDLNE, Thanks for the info. I figured the DVD headrests were the way to go. I need to get these in soon as my 2 year old daughter only wants to ride in the Expo. due to the DVD. I need to change that.
RAFA--Do you have an aftermarket exhaust on your rig with the Whipple? How's it sound? I saw another guy with a Procharger system on his, however I believe the screw style would be best for all around use--low, mid and upper rpm's. Thanks!!
Take a look on this:
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=234128

Good stuff but won't do any miracle without the S/C. Whipple is the way to go, do the Whipple first then comes the rest.

Old 04-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Today 04-24-06 I have had my Mark LT 13 months and have 9,401 miles
and still no troubles at all with it.
Jim

Quick Reply: Mine Mark LT Is Home Today