BLUEST headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2000 | 01:48 AM
|
Question BLUEST headlights?

I really want the "crystal ice" headlight look, but i recently went down to the auto store and bought a pair of "sylvania" (I think) blue headlights, and after installing them I could only see a SLIGHT blue tint when standing on the very side of the truck. I have seen F-150's with this true "blue" look, and I'm wondering which company makes headlights that are truly blue...

Thanks,
Chris

------------------
1998 F-150 Standard Cab/Long Bed 4.2L V6
  • Towing Package
  • Rhino Bedliner
  • 3.55 Gears
  • Custom Graphics w/ Limo Tint
  • Pioneer P-6000 Head Unit
  • 4 Pioneer 3-Way 6x9's
  • 800 watt Pioneer Amp
  • 2 12" Pioneer Subwoofers
  • PIAA High-Intensity Driving Lights mounted in bumper

Old 09-02-2000 | 02:40 AM
Red face

FORDMX,

I don't know who makes the headlight bulbs, I just want to warn you about something. I live in Texas and thoes lights are illegal. My brother "had" a set of true blues on his truck and got pulled over twice and one ticket. I am telling you this since tou live in califorina. to my knoldge they are much more **** on thoes laws than Texas is.

Old 09-02-2000 | 03:03 AM
Yeah but thing about being here in CA, is that eveyryone here has them! I even put a set in my parents car I really hooked them up; I put the high beam in the low beam fixture. The bulbs are 9005 100W. Those bulbs really light up!

As for them being blue, they are. I have the HyperWhite brand. You'll find hundreds of them on ebay. To find them, do a search under the size of the bulb (9007)

Quick Reply: BLUEST headlights?