lights on the roof laws?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008 | 07:20 PM
|
Originally Posted by MercedesTech
aw, gots a good point there ! I remember back when drive thru's were something for me to laugh at ! I think I made it through one, one time in this monster:

good times. You mount you CB antena in a fixed location ? Not moveable ?? Daily driving maybe it can be in a different spot, a little lower (in bed, bent back and held down) ?? Just some thoughts.
haha. how much of lift did you have on it and how big of tires is that? looks like a fun one though

Old 09-30-2008 | 07:24 PM
it was a blast ! Built that thing from the frame up basically, started when I was 14. Anyways, custom 10" lift (deaver springs). 40x18 Ground Hawgs Bias ply. 14 bolt FF rear, and custom Dana 60 front. It was a monster !! Unstoppable and one fun toy, now I like playin on the rocks !

Lets see a pic of your beast. Sounds like a monster if its up on 38" meats.

Old 09-30-2008 | 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by MercedesTech
it is here

Depends where you live. Most cops wont mess with it (just like how its illegal to have chit hangin from the rear view mirror, or no more then X% of tire can be sticking out past fenders or un-covered by mud flaps. Window tint. etc etc etc. There are millions of laws most police officers don't enforce, but there will be a couple cops who do. Do you really want any reason to give cops to pull you over ? Its up to you. Check YOUR local laws. Ask some friends who live around you. Like I said, some places are more lax then others.

Oh, and I fit through drive thru's just fine ! CB antennas move ! they will bend down so you can go through, i used to all the time.

I am refering to Texas since he lives in Texas

Old 09-30-2008 | 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by john1102
I am refering to Texas since he lives in Texas
I figured, and I'm sure you right, just seemed a little vague. Just wanting to make it clear, just in case some guy from CA was readin it, and thought "sweet".

I guess I was just rambling !!

Quick Reply: lights on the roof laws?