yes or no

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008 | 01:18 AM
|
Wink yes or no

Hi Guys,
This Is Problem I Have 07 Screw 6.5 Bed I Got Afe Intake
Evo . So Then The Wife Could See Mile Per Gallon With Was 15 To 16
Street. The Wife B Itched She Though Should Get 17 To19 .
Then I Got 6" Fab Tech Flow Master Exhaust 35" Toyo's American Vice
Wheels . Miles Dropped To 13 To14 . So My Lovely Crazy Wife Went A Little Postal . Personally I Can Careless About Miles Per Gallon
My Truck Look's Sweet And That's All That Matter's To Me
But What I'd Like To Know From You Guy's Is If I Change My Gear's
To 4.56 Will That Get 1or 2 Miles More Or Will You Hear About Wife
Killing Husband Over Truck Mileage On The News.

Old 03-05-2008 | 02:30 AM
Originally Posted by tunachaser
Hi Guys,
This Is Problem I Have 07 Screw 6.5 Bed I Got Afe Intake
Evo . So Then The Wife Could See Mile Per Gallon With Was 15 To 16
Street. The Wife B Itched She Though Should Get 17 To19 .
Then I Got 6" Fab Tech Flow Master Exhaust 35" Toyo's American Vice
Wheels . Miles Dropped To 13 To14 . So My Lovely Crazy Wife Went A Little Postal . Personally I Can Careless About Miles Per Gallon
My Truck Look's Sweet And That's All That Matter's To Me
But What I'd Like To Know From You Guy's Is If I Change My Gear's
To 4.56 Will That Get 1or 2 Miles More Or Will You Hear About Wife
Killing Husband Over Truck Mileage On The News.
It should help some in the city, I don't know if it will get you back to normal, but they will help.

Old 03-05-2008 | 11:33 AM
glc
No way is it going to get 17 to 19 with a lift and those big tires. Stock trucks have a hard time doing that no matter what you do.

Old 03-05-2008 | 04:25 PM
It depends on how you drive the truck. Is it mainly city or hiway. If it's city then it should help b/c the engine won't have to work as hard to get up to speed but if it's hiway then you'll be at a higher cruise rpm which could burn more fuel. Just mt $.02 though.

Old 03-06-2008 | 10:18 AM
Yes

Old 03-06-2008 | 11:07 AM
|
Thank Guy Its Mostly City And Its The Wife That Wont Leave My Truck
In The Drive Way She Like It More Then I Do So Im Going To Do It .
The Guy That Does My Work Is Going To Charge Me 575 For The Gears And
Install So It's Not To Much .

I Love This Site I Be Here For A Long Time

Old 03-06-2008 | 12:26 PM
Paradox

Thank Guy Its Mostly City And Its The Wife That Wont Leave My Truck
In The Drive Way She Like It More Then I Do So Im Going To Do It .
The Guy That Does My Work Is Going To Charge Me 575 For The Gears And
Install So It's Not To Much .

I Love This Site I Be Here For A Long Time
Keep the truck
Lose the wife

Old 03-10-2008 | 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by malexander52
Keep the truck
Lose the wife
My thoughts exactly! Or, hand her your platinum visa card and tell her to get out of your face for a while, or tell her to rearrange her $300 per pair shoe collection, or send her to her hair dresser to spend $200 on a haircut, or have her pick up some $30 per bottle shampoo, or have her buy clothes that she will only wear once... Oh wait now were talking about my wife...

Old 03-10-2008 | 06:41 PM
|
The WIFE

I'm the wife. I see all the comments in the mailbox about ' lose the wife, keep the truck' etc etc. First of all, I don't care about the ' gas money ' but I do care about the air quality, ozone, where we have to kiss *** for oil and so on. If it weren't for my family's furniture stores and our travel trailer, I never would have bought a gas guzzler. My husband lied to me and told me the truck would run more efficiently to get what he wanted. If any of you have been to Iraq or sent your sons & daughters over to that hell hole you would agree that it's stupid to waste oil and hurt the environment unnecessarily. I'm sick of seeing all these little teenagers driving around in their big trucks living w/ their mommies. It's just like kindergarten : LOOK, MINES BIGGER THAN YOURS! HA HA HA
P.S. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT F-150'S ARE CHICK TRUCKS!

Old 03-10-2008 | 07:02 PM
I'm the wife. I see all the comments in the mailbox about ' lose the wife, keep the truck' etc etc. First of all, I don't care about the ' gas money ' but I do care about the air quality, ozone, where we have to kiss *** for oil and so on. If it weren't for my family's furniture stores and our travel trailer, I never would have bought a gas guzzler. My husband lied to me and told me the truck would run more efficiently to get what he wanted. If any of you have been to Iraq or sent your sons & daughters over to that hell hole you would agree that it's stupid to waste oil and hurt the environment unnecessarily. I'm sick of seeing all these little teenagers driving around in their big trucks living w/ their mommies. It's just like kindergarten : LOOK, MINES BIGGER THAN YOURS! HA HA HA
O SNAP BUSTED

Old 03-11-2008 | 02:12 PM
Hey TUNACHASER, Why do you let your wife touch your computer. Or is it hers because you bought the one she let you buy. I don't think we kiss a$$ for oil, it's bought, just like everything else. I don't think were in Iraq for just oil. Did you forget about 9-11? If you did I can send you some photos to remind you. I would call it payback, and I hope we turn the whole place into a parking lot! Seems as though you need a truck, since you have to tow a travel trailer. You would really save gas and protect the environment if you sold the truck and the trailer, bought a Prius and stayed in a motel. Then you could be part of the population that believes they are doing something to help. Look around you, everything in your home, garage and life is transported by fossil fuel vehicles. I don't see that changing in our lifetime. You would do more for the environment by using a manual push mower on your yard than complaining about a few mpg's. Maybe you should buy a hybrid. Most people that do just want to feel good about themselves. I sleep just fine with 10 mpg. My truck is big but I don't want to compare it with your husbands size, from your post we can all tell how big his really is...

P.S. My heart goes out to you T-C.

Old 03-11-2008 | 02:35 PM
|
support Iraq - drive 10 mpg!

Hurtman: you sound like the true ignorant man you are and I'll bet you a thousand dollars you have never served your country in the service. No, stupid, I did not forget 9-11 and what we have done to Iraq is no better than what they have done to us. But we can argue all day about that because everyone is entitled their own opinion and I respect that. However, maybe I can clarify myself about the oil - THE LESS WE NEED FROM THEM LOSERS THE BETTER!! And you were to busy thinking of ways to cut my husband down to read - we have furniture stores: I use my truck instead of our big diesel for L.A. & deliveries. By the way, your wife must have low self esteem or be really ugly for you to think that you are the only one that makes purchases or decisions. And here is something else for you to think about, when I use organic, biodegradable, environmentally safe, etc etc etc --- I'm thinking about not only my grandkids future - but even yours as well. So, sleep tight w/ your 10 mpg's.
P.S. Why are you driving @ 10 mpgs anyway? Oh, you must be the guy I was writing about in my last post. ha ha ha

Old 03-11-2008 | 02:48 PM
Hurtman: you sound like the true ignorant man you are and I'll bet you a thousand dollars you have never served your country in the service. No, stupid, I did not forget 9-11 and what we have done to Iraq is no better than what they have done to us. But we can argue all day about that because everyone is entitled their own opinion and I respect that. However, maybe I can clarify myself about the oil - THE LESS WE NEED FROM THEM LOSERS THE BETTER!! And you were to busy thinking of ways to cut my husband down to read - we have furniture stores: I use my truck instead of our big diesel for L.A. & deliveries. By the way, your wife must have low self esteem or be really ugly for you to think that you are the only one that makes purchases or decisions. And here is something else for you to think about, when I use organic, biodegradable, environmentally safe, etc etc etc --- I'm thinking about not only my grandkids future - but even yours as well. So, sleep tight w/ your 10 mpg's.
P.S. Why are you driving @ 10 mpgs anyway? Oh, you must be the guy I was writing about in my last post. ha ha ha

I can't bring myself to say anything more. Except maybe...Now I understand why your the TunaChaser. You obviously haven't caught the right one yet! Good Day and Good Luck!

Old 03-11-2008 | 02:59 PM
|
Judging by your posts, neither have you. You sound like you have no respect for women. Look at how you talk about your own wife. My husband loves and respects me and the 2 sons we have; he would never speak of me the way you speak down of your wife. It seems you don't chase tuna at all, maybe you chase something else.....? That must be why you are called HURTMAN. Good luck to your wife.

Old 03-11-2008 | 05:32 PM
The other WIFE...

Judging by your posts, neither have you. You sound like you have no respect for women. Look at how you talk about your own wife. My husband loves and respects me and the 2 sons we have; he would never speak of me the way you speak down of your wife. It seems you don't chase tuna at all, maybe you chase something else.....? That must be why you are called HURTMAN. Good luck to your wife.
So my husband "Hurtman" is sitting there with the laptop laughing hysterically. He calls me over to read this string. We both get a good laugh...

Then it starts to get to me. He asked me not to reply but I feel I must;

My husband earned the moniker "Hurtman" while serving as a UH-60Q Pilot in Desert Storm. "Q" is the identifier for a medical evacuation helicopter. He was there for over a year while I waited for him to return. Luckily he did, and in one piece. He has been in law enforcement for 14 years now and is a Sergeant in a local agency. I have more respect for him than anyone else in this world, and he reciprocates. He has a harsh sense of humor, as do many who have been privileged enough to see what he has seen. I know how to take him, you don't. I'm 5'1" and weigh 105 lbs, attractive and I know it. I have a Baccalaureate Degree in Finance and am a Division Manager for a local news agency. Self esteem I don't get from him, that comes from within myself. My husband doesn't have to chase anything, it's here waiting for him whenever he wants it! We bought a truck and lifted it so other drivers can't see what I love to do to him while he is driving. Can't do that with two rug rats in the backseat can you? We agreed to never have children, our choice, and were happy we made it. Talk about saving the environment, one less mouth for the world to feed saves more that some organic fertilizer. So seems your "insight" is blown to *****, as he would put it. As time passes you will notice that most things said in this forum are in jest. My husband wasn't serious until he wrote, "Good Luck" to your husband. Take it easy, and next time your husband has sooo much respect for you that he gets on this site and asks total strangers what he can do shut you up, remember he loves you...Go answer your phone Jennie Craig is calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!