Brbrbrbrbrbr sound uphill only

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2001, 04:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brbrbrbrbrbr sound uphill only

Hi Folks,

1995 f150 Automatic, when I travrel uphill on a slight incline at most any speed I hear a sound and the truck vibrates lightly. This is an intermitent problem. I t sounds like and feals like the truck feals when you are on the side of the highway and are running over the warning grooves. Any ideas ?

Old 07-15-2001, 04:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It could be a couple of different things. First, have you lifted your truck, added new gears, wheels, tires, or a new driveshaft? Second, have you checked to see if your head gaskets may be blown? Any of those and a number of other things could contribute to this noise/vibration... check for any irregularities asap!

Old 07-15-2001, 05:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flea,

Just noticed your signature about the 4x4 shifter being on the floor where it should be. That's the way I feel, and love the look of it.

Call it machismo, call it pride, call it whatever you want, I just would feel somehow less "manly" if I shifted into 4x4 with a ****. There's something about reaching to the floor and pulling a shift lever....

Mike, sorry about posting something unrelated to your problem. Answering Fleas questions would be tantamount to discovering what your problem is.

Quick Reply: Brbrbrbrbrbr sound uphill only