VIN Questions.

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2001, 11:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VIN Questions.

I tried to use the VIN Decoder on this web site but it wouldn't give me the suspention and brake info. I bought about two months ago and its a '99 F150 XLT Supercab 4X4, 5.4L auto. and don't know a whole lot about the options other than the usual visible ones. the VIN is 2FTRX18L2XCB20781. any help would greatly be appreciated..

Sean

Old 12-28-2001, 12:09 PM
I have a CarFax account. Do you want me to run you a report? I think your truck was made in Canada becuase your VIN starts with 2, but I'm not sure.

Old 12-28-2001, 12:53 PM
Sure you could run a report for me that would be pretty nice of you. Would that tell you what options it came with, or only if its been totaled or flooded. Anyways on another note I had to sell my "Sunday Car" to get the truck it was a '98 Trans Am Ram Air w/ a Paxton supercharger, Borla, and ASM heads and pulley set. I'm still sobbing over it and my wife hates me now. But I think I like the truck a whole lot more. you can email me privately with the report if you want. seans@kinley.com

Thanks,
Sean

Old 12-28-2001, 02:36 PM
Hey Sean,
I sent you an email with the CarFax Report. I just copied and pasted it so I don't know how well it will be received. If you want me to fax it to you I can, just let me know. It doesn't tell you what options are on it, but I'm sure many people on this board can help you with your options.

Sorry to hear you had to get rid of your Sunday Car, sounded like a sweet machine. I want to eventually do more to my Cobra, but I think I'm going to going to save up for a Saleen.

Quick Reply: VIN Questions.