The Outdoors Off-roading, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, and Weaponry. What are you out doing in your F-Series?

worst stuck pics lets see em!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OGTerror
My point exactly, it is very difficult to see the big picture when you have such a small screen.

If your gonna try to argue, atleast try to make sence....

Old 05-10-2010, 08:16 PM
sence? wtf is that?

Old 05-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Pballman19
sence? wtf is that?
Sense. I must of been a little drunk

Old 05-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by TheTinian
If your gonna try to argue, atleast try to make sence....
Sorry I don't argue with women or with drunks. Plus I'm busy right now can I ignore you some other time?

Old 05-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Sorry I don't argue with women or with drunks. Plus I'm busy right now can I ignore you some other time?
You just saved my butt!
I was JUST on the phone with someone that fit both and I was trying to think of something that would work.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by Longshot270
You just saved my butt!
I was JUST on the phone with someone that fit both and I was trying to think of something that would work.
You welcome, anytime man, stay tuned there's more to come after these short messages.

Last edited by OGTerror; 05-10-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:32 AM

So basically your saying you have no come back?
I'm not trying to argue, just pointing out some of the obvious and dumb moves made in your "mudding" video and your trying to be all defensive about it.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:20 AM
So basically your saying you have no come back?
I'm not trying to argue, just pointing out some of the obvious and dumb moves made in your "mudding" video and your trying to be all defensive about it.
Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," you're practically invulnerable.

But keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.

P.S.

If you have anything else to say, please, use my PM box, as it is available, even for people like you. STOP derailing the thread.

Thank Very Much

Leonardo

Last edited by OGTerror; 05-11-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:33 AM
This is getting pretty lame, we are starting to sould like a bunch of old women (no offense to old women). We have all made mistakes when we were out off-roading. Its part of the fun, so what if a camera catches it. So far the people that do the most idiotic things on camera are making more money than they can spend.

Look at the video I posted. There are parts in there where I know we messed up. I wasn't driving but as the camera person I had bad angles or the sound got botched up so I had to mute it. I posted it anyway because that is just what happened. I firmly believe that if more people got outside like we do and experience the world first hand people in general would not be so wierd. I'm gonna stop here before it turn into a rant.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:43 AM
This is getting pretty lame, we are starting to sould like a bunch of old women (no offense to old women). We have all made mistakes when we were out off-roading. Its part of the fun, so what if a camera catches it. So far the people that do the most idiotic things on camera are making more money than they can spend.

Look at the video I posted. There are parts in there where I know we messed up. I wasn't driving but as the camera person I had bad angles or the sound got botched up so I had to mute it. I posted it anyway because that is just what happened. I firmly believe that if more people got outside like we do and experience the world first hand people in general would not be so wierd. I'm gonna stop here before it turn into a rant.

LOL. Its all in fun. Jesus you guys are too serious.
Can't take a little ball busting huh? I havent even started. Just that video looked like something I would have made in high school.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:46 AM
No its fine and even kinda funny, I just keep getting a bunch of emails that someone posted off-road pics and it is you two pecking at each other.
We need to move this to its own thread so you aren't getting off topic.

OGTerror, I think I saw somewhere you mounted cameras on the truck. How much were they? I've got a $200 (was $300 but I'm a good negociator) canon that I dont want to be hanging off the grill. I'm going to retire it to pictures only because I just bought a $40 vivitar from walmart. The new one doesn't come close to my canon but I wont mind as much if it gets beat up, that is actually what I bought it for. Probably going to zip tie it to the grill next time I hit the trail or playing around. Also made a great dash mount for my good camera from a $6 plastic porch post bracket at Lowe's. I'm just having issues with my good camera making a loud clicking noise when it gets bounced around from the image stabilizer lense banging into the housing. I also know some other people that are looking for cameras like the one I saw...bunch of ricers wanting to make fools of themselves.

Last edited by Longshot270; 05-11-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Doesn't sound like a good idea IMO.
If you want a pic while driving just hang your hand out the window and snap a shot. A exterior mounted camera is just asking to get ruined, or stolen

Old 05-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Doesn't sound like a good idea IMO.
If you want a pic while driving just hang your hand out the window and snap a shot. A exterior mounted camera is just asking to get ruined, or stolen
No, for shooting different angles of video. And it doesn't stay there. It is mounted temporarily otherwise, like you said, it WILL get stolen.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:39 PM
i was drinkin in these pics, please dont judge me.

i werent goin no where

Last edited by Pballman19; 05-11-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:47 PM
........OGTerror, I think I saw somewhere you mounted cameras on the truck. How much were they? .......
That camera setup has become a dinosaur, I never liked it, plus it is too pricey compared to what you can get now, so I don't recommend it.

Here is what I will be upgrading to in the near future, hardly any wires, has its own hard drive and takes awesome videos.

@ $230 plus tax you can get this one.

For a few buck more, $336 plus tax to be exact, you can get it now in High Def

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7pXcUO_pVs

Check it out @ http://www.amazon.com/ContourHD-1080...=pd_cp_p_1_img

Last edited by OGTerror; 05-11-2010 at 12:49 PM.

Quick Reply: worst stuck pics lets see em!?!?