Painted headlights

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by svt4lyfe
Lordfeyr,

What is the deal for foglights? Do I need to send you mine? I have the round ones, but I just want all but the chrome ring around the bulb black, whats the price on those?

thanks in advance
I updated the first page to show pricing, core return amounts etc....

Right now I do not have a core set of fogs so I would need you to send yours to me. The price to open and paint the fogs is $25. You pay for the shipping both ways though.

Old 12-14-2009, 01:08 PM
painted headlights

lordfeyr........great work. I have a set of the motor energy smoked headlights on the way but I'm afraid they will dim my HID's that are due in soon as well. When I get the headlights, could I send you my facrory lights in exchange for lights already taken apart? I did not have much luck getting mine apart and didn't want to damage them as they are my only set right now. I have OEM grey shadow paint and clear and would like to paint and reassemble myself. Is this something you could accomodate? If so, how much?

Old 12-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Sure I can disassemble and repackage for you. You pay for shipping both ways and I will open them for $20

Old 12-14-2009, 09:17 PM
FYI-

Those looking into doing fog lights, I have found a couple sets. Edgespeeder was gracious enought to actually buy a set of the rectangular ones and will be the first to get those. I have also sourced a set of the round fog lights to paint.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:26 PM
so that means you will have a set of fogs ready for the next person wanting fogs?

say when its my turn i send you $100, you send me black headlights and fogs, i send you back stock headlights and fogs and i get a $15 refund?

Old 12-14-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by Shadow04fx4
so that means you will have a set of fogs ready for the next person wanting fogs?

say when its my turn i send you $100, you send me black headlights and fogs, i send you back stock headlights and fogs and i get a $15 refund?
Its a bit more complicated than that.

You have the rectangular fogs. Edgespeeder gets the first set so you are still waiting for fogs.

Also due to how much fogs run I ask 125 shipped to you on them and give back 90 when I received yours in return.

100 shipped is for the headlights only. When you send your stock headlights back you get 40 core return.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:08 AM
headlights

Originally Posted by lordfeyr
Sure I can disassemble and repackage for you. You pay for shipping both ways and I will open them for $20
Coolio.........Sorry if I didn't get it before. What is your shipping address?

Old 12-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Its a bit more complicated than that.

You have the rectangular fogs. Edgespeeder gets the first set so you are still waiting for fogs.

Also due to how much fogs run I ask 125 shipped to you on them and give back 90 when I received yours in return.

100 shipped is for the headlights only. When you send your stock headlights back you get 40 core return.
I WILL TAKE THE ROUND FOGS

So I pay you how much? , then you mail me the black fogs, and then I get how much when I send you my chrome round fogs back??

Old 12-15-2009, 09:57 AM
And as for my headlights, I told you before that they arent in too good of condition (small cracks on clear lens part), So i think I'm going to go with Ebay black housing Headlights (harley style)

Would there be any sort of core credit if I just send you my OEM headlights back with my chrome fogs?

Old 12-15-2009, 11:32 AM
I WILL TAKE THE ROUND FOGS

So I pay you how much? , then you mail me the black fogs, and then I get how much when I send you my chrome round fogs back??
125 shipped for the fogs. Then when you send me yours back you get a refund of 90.

I would have to look at your lights. But if they are how you say I would not want to sell them to someone else, but I may be able to use them for parts. So maybe like 20 if you sent them to me.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:51 PM
125 shipped for the fogs. Then when you send me yours back you get a refund of 90.

I would have to look at your lights. But if they are how you say I would not want to sell them to someone else, but I may be able to use them for parts. So maybe like 20 if you sent them to me.
Ok, do you have any pictures of round fogs that you've done?? Theres not much area in there that can be painted is there?

I'll post pics of my headlights

Old 12-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Ok, do you have any pictures of round fogs that you've done?? Theres not much area in there that can be painted is there?

I'll post pics of my headlights
I will not have the fogs until next week. Then I can open and paint them. Most people actually paint the whole thing. It limits output a bit but some of the people in the blackout thread say not by much.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:45 PM
I will not have the fogs until next week. Then I can open and paint them. Most people actually paint the whole thing. It limits output a bit but some of the people in the blackout thread say not by much.
How much for a set of black painted headlights if I don't have a set to send back? I sold my originals and got a set off ebay, I siliconed the heck out of them and they leak every time I go to the carwash.

I want a good set that don't leak.

Thanks

Old 12-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by 1santacruz1
How much for a set of black painted headlights if I don't have a set to send back? I sold my originals and got a set off ebay, I siliconed the heck out of them and they leak every time I go to the carwash.

I want a good set that don't leak.

Thanks
100 shipped is the price for a set of lights. Then if you were to send a core you would get 40 back. But you wont be sending a core

What kind of lights did you get off ebay? Some of those have a hole drilled directly into the lens or housing as a breather. You can even throw a silica packet to absorb moisture into the headlight.

Also do you have that red gasket between the bulb and the housing in there?

Old 12-15-2009, 05:44 PM
100 shipped is the price for a set of lights. Then if you were to send a core you would get 40 back. But you wont be sending a core

What kind of lights did you get off ebay? Some of those have a hole drilled directly into the lens or housing as a breather. You can even throw a silica packet to absorb moisture into the headlight.

Also do you have that red gasket between the bulb and the housing in there?
Ap1Ap2 was the store and I don't have a red gasket. How do I go about getting a set from you Satin black w smoked reflectors and black turn?

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Painted headlights