Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
darker tailights

I have recon led's have you ever darken them

Old 09-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Let me know how you want them done

Old 09-13-2010, 11:12 AM
Got your first set of lights over the weekend Jared. Ill start on them later today

Old 09-13-2010, 12:11 PM
Never got a chance to post pics of them on the truck. I'm only a couple months behind.... Great work and great match...

Old 09-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by lordfeyr
Got your first set of lights over the weekend Jared. Ill start on them later today
Nice, can't wait to see how much they will change the looks of the truck.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Just sent fireman137 an email. I have a set waiting to be opened for them. Duskrider is next and I should receive their set in a couple days.

Old 09-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Spike Strider
Never got a chance to post pics of them on the truck. I'm only a couple months behind.... Great work and great match...

Wow man that looks great... Makes me want to get mine PMT!

Old 09-18-2010, 03:37 AM
OMG!! Just found this post, awesomejob lord!!! *bows to you*
Gotta put myself on the list, plus maybe able to ship my light s first so to help with the cause.
BTW: I liked your break down earlier. I, and many others, appreciate your service. It's like the PS Kings who do it just to do it for others, not to make a profit, even though you could in a heartbeat....sorry to rant, but it really is a RAVE....Thanks again, and I'll inform you when I can send headlights.

oh forgot to mention: OEM Maroon (dont know color code at this time) Smoked Reflectors and Black Turn Signal Bowl...I am trying to PS this....*drooling*

Last edited by UncanyF150; 09-18-2010 at 03:41 AM. Reason: cant spell at 3 in t he morning
Old 09-18-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by coldsteel86
I have recon led's have you ever darken them
Sorry just saw your question. I have not smoked recons but I have the pre-smoked recons on my truck that I have been contemplating. It should not be any different than smoking a different taillight though. Let me know if you want it done. I am working on a set of hella's now though.

Originally Posted by UncanyF150
OMG!! Just found this post, awesomejob lord!!! *bows to you*
Gotta put myself on the list, plus maybe able to ship my light s first so to help with the cause.
BTW: I liked your break down earlier. I, and many others, appreciate your service. It's like the PS Kings who do it just to do it for others, not to make a profit, even though you could in a heartbeat....sorry to rant, but it really is a RAVE....Thanks again, and I'll inform you when I can send headlights.

oh forgot to mention: OEM Maroon (dont know color code at this time) Smoked Reflectors and Black Turn Signal Bowl...I am trying to PS this....*drooling*
Thanks bud. Let me know when you want to get it done and we will take care of you. FYI for the PTM stuff I have been asking for the cost of the paint to match and then sending the remainder of the can to the person who buys it so you can use it for something else.

Old 09-20-2010, 06:09 AM
You did say if we found a pair online, we could just send them to you and you would just paint and send back, right?(My work schedule changed and now I will be working nights so I need my headlights)
And I have no problem paying the cost of the paint to match, do you by a can or 2-3 spray cans. Cause I could order it myself, if it is the same site I saw and have it mailed to you, if that will be easier...you know less "leg work" for you...let me know, and thanks again....
How are the lights going? Who are you are now?

Old 09-20-2010, 01:31 PM
To all the people that keep looking at this post wondering if its worth it...

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY HELL YEAH.

I am in Iraq and have been emailing back in forth w/ him. I have sent him some heads and a 3rd brake light, which he finished in time for me to check out when i was home on R&R (the looked awesome). Now I'm having tails sent to him to have tinted as well.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GREAT PRODUCT. I WOULD HAVE TO RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE WHO LOOKS AT THIS SITE OVER AND OVER LIKE I DID FOR A WHILE..

Old 09-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by lordfeyr
Here are a couple pics of Bayou's halo lights.

PTM Earth Metallic (Kind of a Greenish Gray...)

OK, I'm ready to take the plung any pics of DSG heads on a silver truck?

Also do you install the halos?

Old 09-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by UncanyF150
You did say if we found a pair online, we could just send them to you and you would just paint and send back, right?(My work schedule changed and now I will be working nights so I need my headlights)
And I have no problem paying the cost of the paint to match, do you by a can or 2-3 spray cans. Cause I could order it myself, if it is the same site I saw and have it mailed to you, if that will be easier...you know less "leg work" for you...let me know, and thanks again....
How are the lights going? Who are you are now?
I only need one can. Automotivetouchup carries them for about 18 bucks. Pm me and we can work out the details. Do you already have an extra set to send me?

Originally Posted by Mr. eXtreme
OK, I'm ready to take the plung any pics of DSG heads on a silver truck?

Also do you install the halos?
Sorry no pics of dsg on silver but you can see the dsg on dsg on the first page. I installed the halos above, but they were supplied to me by the member.

Old 09-21-2010, 03:02 AM
[QUOTE=lordfeyr;4343758]I only need one can. Automotivetouchup carries them for about 18 bucks. Pm me and we can work out the details. Do you already have an extra set to send me?

No, the pair I thought I could had a BIG gap missing from one of the housings... PM sent

Old 10-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Please add me to the list

Your work looks good... please add me to the list.

Headlights - Black - Satin

Fog Lights - Black - Satin

Tinted Tails & Third Brake Light - Dark with reverse lights smoked (cleared and polished)

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Painted headlights