Invision DVD Headrests (2009 Platinum Stone Interior)

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Invision DVD Headrests (2009 Platinum Stone Interior)

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!!

I don't post on this forum much, but I just traded my 2009 F-150 Platinum Crew Cab. It had the Stone leather interior, and was a great truck except for the horrible factory headrests.

So, one of the first mods I bought was a set of DVD headrests from a personal contact at Invision. These headrests are made to fit the 2009 and 2010 model F-150's, but they are the style of the 2004-2008 models. This means that they ARE NOT A BIG PAIN IN THE NECK!! Everyone knows that the newer headrests really protrude forward and constantly hit the back of your head, but these leave plenty of room, even when tilted forward.

The headrests PERFECTLY match the stone leather interior and are a 3-position ratcheting style. Invision uses the same leather supplier that Ford uses (and also OEM's their DVD systems to Ford). I opted not to get a separate DVD player in each headrest, so this system has a player/monitor in one headrest; and a slave monitor only in the other headrest. The monitors are Invision-branded; they do not have the Ford logo. I never really used the DVD system, I just couldn't stand the factory headrests and this was the best way for me to solve that problem. (I didn't really want to bend the posts on the OEM units.)

As mentioned, I don't have kids; and these are in excellent shape and never used except when testing my installation. The system includes two remotes, two wireless headphones, control box and all wiring, cables, manuals, etc. I thought I would post here for a week for any members that might be interested; otherwise I'll list these on eBay.

I'm asking $600 OBO for the system; I think that's a very reasonable price. I will take PayPal or a cashier's check. I'll pay for insured UPS ground shipping anywhere in the continental US.

You can see several photos in my gallery here:
https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...headrests.html

Thanks for your interest,
Mike

BTW, I'm also selling my WeatherTech floormat set. You can see pictures of these in my albums, also.

Last edited by mandm1; 10-16-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Item Sold
Old 10-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi Mike - Sent you a PM last night on both..

Thanks,
Devin

Old 10-14-2010, 10:52 AM
PM reply sent.

Thanks,
Mike

Quick Reply: Invision DVD Headrests (2009 Platinum Stone Interior)