Can you smell that smell?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 01:28 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Not according to Waxman, he said the site is screwed up because the private sector built it.

Old 10-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Some more info on CGI Federal.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/26/co...-sandy-relief/

Oh, and the company hired to fix the Obamacare site is QSSI, the company that worked with CGI Federal to screw it up in the first place. They are also owned by a health care company, United Health Care.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...40e_story.html

Old 10-26-2013, 04:19 PM
glc
Received 773 Likes on 714 Posts

Old 10-26-2013, 10:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kingfish51
They are also owned by a health care company, United Health Care.
And guess who is a major player at United Healthcare?

Hint: He was a US Senator, and was Obama's first nominee to head HHS (the job Sebelius has now).

Answer: Tom Daschle

And to think the left used to complain about corruption and cronyism under Bush.

Last edited by dirt bike dave; 10-26-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:14 PM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by glc

http://youtu.be/9aXmFtIDQUo

Old 10-27-2013, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by dirt bike dave
And guess who is a major player at United Healthcare?

Hint: He was a US Senator, and was Obama's first nominee to head HHS (the job Sebelius has now).

Answer: Tom Daschle

And to think the left used to complain about corruption and cronyism under Bush.
Ho hum.......just another day on animal farm. But then some are more equal than others, right?

Now they want to jump into immigration and "fix" that since they have such a good handle on health care. (Well if the could just get this sign up thing settled.)

Sad part is nobody will be fired or go to jail.

Old 10-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Heard the other day that there are some issues between the state exchanges and the federal one. It seems that if you use the state exchange you get some kind of a tax credit, but if you use the Fed site you can't get a credit. Also there is some noise about not being able to wave a magic wand and change the law.

But I digress, we needed to pass the law so we could see what's in it.

Old 11-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Some more numbers. If you live in a "red" state, you will pay more, by quite a bit.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...tates-hardest/

Old 11-05-2013, 10:48 PM

I can't wait until all the whining begins. "I don't understand why having to give 30 million people and illegals free insurance makes my insurance cost more"

Old 11-06-2013, 12:51 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kingfish51
Some more numbers. If you live in a "red" state, you will pay more, by quite a bit.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...tates-hardest/
That's all a bunch of racist lies created by FOX because they hate the glorious president!*

*I don't feel that way at all but there is a huge number of people who have been brainwashed (assuming they actually have a brain) that anything from FOX is completely wrong. I used to think a village in Kenya was missing their idiot but I was wrong. This bunch is damn good at convincing people their way is the only way. They make the Pied Piper look like a rookie hack!

Old 11-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Originally Posted by Wookie
That's all a bunch of racist lies created by FOX because they hate the glorious president!*

*I don't feel that way at all but there is a huge number of people who have been brainwashed (assuming they actually have a brain) that anything from FOX is completely wrong. I used to think a village in Kenya was missing their idiot but I was wrong. This bunch is damn good at convincing people their way is the only way. They make the Pied Piper look like a rookie hack!
AMEN brother!

Bill Maher is still on the " if you don't agree with his majesty, then you are a racist" kick.

I just hope that Obama care will cover my rent at the nut house. Much more of this carp and that is where I'll be headed.

Old 11-06-2013, 01:26 AM

I think the "all republicans/conservatives are old, racist white men" thing should be getting old even for the worst of the libs. Yes, most of the old, racist white males are probably among us vs them, but if one small group shapes the image of half (less than half apparently) the country, then we have 170 million Nancy Pelosis and Sheila JACKSON Lees among us . . . But then again those two clowns are beloved and the latter continues to get re-elected, so . . .

Old 11-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
I think the "all republicans/conservatives are old, racist white men" thing should be getting old even for the worst of the libs. Yes, most of the old, racist white males are probably among us vs them, but if one small group shapes the image of half (less than half apparently) the country, then we have 170 million Nancy Pelosis and Sheila JACKSON Lees among us . . . But then again those two clowns are beloved and the latter continues to get re-elected, so . . .
It doesn't really matter how old or tired it is. The tactic here is if you say something loud enough and long enough, then it becomes a "fact" in people's minds.

Watch how the MSM starts going along with Obama with the new "if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance" statement he is trying to put out now. They will parrot this until it begins to stick, even though it is pure 100 percent hog wash.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:11 AM

I agree. I automatically discredit anyone that suggests anything like that.

He can lie about that for as long as he wants, but eventually people will find out that they can't keep their insurance. But we'll have another lib in the office by then. He's directly lying to everyone and they're eatin it up

Old 11-08-2013, 01:56 AM
Today's version of the big lie includes a very heartfelt apology. Wen translated from Obama-speak to English it goes something like "I'm sorry that all you stupid people believed me and are loosing your insurance............but too bad,BAWHAHAHAHAHA SUCKERS!"

Quick Reply: Can you smell that smell?