Not Even a Peep about Greenhouse Gas?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I heard California is putting more and more hydrogen filling stations. I really hope that takes off. Nobody is going to buy a vehicle you have to worry about if you can find the fuel for, infrastructure has to come first.

Old 06-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BROTHERDAVE
so i have had this conversation with a lot of people (green house gas, global warming....)

my take, most who are really pushing it, stand to benefit finacially, this gives it less credibilty and open for debate. Is this all for a better world is it just a way for certain people to profit. To me it is money driven.

Nailed it! AlGore rides around in a customized DC-9, an aircraft nicknamed "Ol' Smokey" because of the smoke trails its inefficient engines create. Yet this same guy is the biggest activist for pushing the environmental regs and “Cap and Trade”. Of course, he fails to mention that he stands to make an enormous chunk of money in commission from brokering this carbon trades. As with all of politics, follow the money trail and see what the real story is.

Old 06-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 135 Likes on 112 Posts
Old 06-15-2014, 02:23 PM
As long as China and India are building new coal burning plants as fast as they can, all this amounts to is economic suicide... Or sabotage.
Coal is the cheapest and least government subsidized source for electricity in the US. The US taking a premature step away from it makes
no good sense.

Old 06-15-2014, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Patman
I love Instagram

Quick Reply: Not Even a Peep about Greenhouse Gas?