TB voltage

Search this Thread

Old Today | 03:55 AM
|
TB voltage

I put a Whipple Gen5 3.0 stage 2 on my '15 back in 2021. I hardly drive it ,just to church once in a while and on a golf trip ,again once in a while . I do get it out and drive it up the road once a week . The ask : has anyone had any trouble with the 132mm throttle body voltage being off ? Mine was out of spec (wrench on display and ran like poo) last year and I adjusted the magnet and it was fine until now ( same wrench and TB code ,P2195 I think ) . The TP1 voltage is too high and the TP2 voltage is too low . Whipple says it is a bad throttle body but I'm thinking there should be some sort or rebuild to get this thing in spec . I really don't have 8 or 9 hundred bucks laying around to throw at this problem just to have it happen again in two or three years . I'm old school and would rather fix the part rather than throw it away and get a new one . Whipple says to send it in to them and they will send it out for repair . Well why can't I send it straight to the repair shop myself . I'm really getting no support from Whipple at this point . One more question : is there a replacement throttle body that will work with the Ford / Whipple program and intake that is more reliable ?

Last edited by bscoffey; Today at 03:58 AM.

Quick Reply: TB voltage