Access Cover Close Up Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 06:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Access Cover Close Up Pictures

I posted a while ago about this, but need more information. I have been seriously considering getting a Access Cover (http://www.accesscover.com) tonneau cover for my 1998 F-150 short box, and have been looking through all of the posts on this board (the threads are mainly in the SuperCrew forum, but I don't have a SuperCrew, so this forum seemed like the next best bet), and all the pictures on the company's web site and the pictures on F150Online are either pictures of the whole truck with the tonneau cover or pictures of the closed tonneau cover. I have read in message boards that there is a lot of room taken up on the sides of the bed, I was wondering if anyone had any or could take some close up pictures of the insides of their beds where the tonneau cover attaches to the truck and also the mechanism at the front of the bed right behind the back window of the truck so that I could try and see how much room is actually taken up on all the sides of the bed by the stuff for the Access Cover. Preferably people with configurations like me (short box, styleside) would be nice, but actually pretty much any style of bed would be nice. I have not found any threads with good pictures like this, but if you also know of any threads that may already have this information, that would be good also. Thanks a lot for your guy's help, I just want to have a better idea. I would look at it in person, but do not know anyone with a Access Cover already and the Access Cover dealer shop in my area does not have any trucks that have them installed available to look at and all they have is the demo unit, but I would like to see the real thing. Thanks a lot for your time... it is helping me out a lot.

Old 03-01-2003, 02:01 PM
Please excuse the mess/ appearance. Haven't had a chance to wash

Bad angle but it is about 3" sticking into the bed.

From the bed front.

Old 03-02-2003, 03:16 PM
ez149guy, thank you so much for your help with this, it has helped out tremendously. You and everyone else on this board are so helpful and always come through. Thanks so much for your time and help!

Old 03-03-2003, 12:16 AM
Talking

Anytime GreenBuck50, glad I could help!

Quick Reply: Access Cover Close Up Pictures