Hey Crash!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 01:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Crash!

I decided not to rush it, and spend another day finishing it up. I've worked pretty damn hard on it the past 2 days and need a break. I was starting to get pretty frustrated.

I'm going to try and get a few pics of it finished, and I want you to look them over and see if everything is fine or could possibly be changed. I'll try and get them posted for thursday.

I've got a few questions though.
1. Do I hook the PCV pipe to the elbow nearest the blower or air filter? Or does it even matter?
2. I drilled the hole for the IAT, and was curious, if any of that junk when I was drilling is in the pipe, will it hurt my engine? I tried blowing it off as I was drilling, and made sure I pulled the bit out as soon as it went through.
3. I just use the adapter that my MAF is already connected to, right?

I appreciate all the help you guys have provided me. You guys are difinitely rated #1

Oh, and here is a pic of the surge tubing hook up. https://www.f150online.com/galleries...8480&anum=3904

Last edited by offroadmaniac; 04-30-2003 at 02:33 AM.
Old 04-30-2003, 11:19 AM
Ok, there are two pics here that show it. https://www.f150online.com/galleries...w.cfm?num=3904

1. When you are talking about the compressor, are you talking about the supercharger itself?
2. How can I clean out the tube? Those things have no movement room, so I can't remove it from the throttle body.
3. I was meaning that I dont actually have to remove the MAF from it's current attachment.

Does this mean I'm going to have to remove my tubing and do this over again to get it right?

Old 04-30-2003, 03:12 PM
Joel,

Are you telling me that you arent going to have that thing finished tonight? I was looking forward to getting a test-drive

Im proud of ya bro. Only 17 Yrs. old and installing your first supercharger!

See you tonight...

T.

Old 05-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Tony-
As soon as I can I'll bring it out and i'll let you test it out.

Crash-
I'll contact you as soon as it's up and running.

Quick Reply: Hey Crash!