Quote for ATI procharger

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006 | 11:23 AM
|
Quote for ATI procharger

For those who purchased an ATI with a 3 core intercooler.
I just got quoted 4129.00 (Tax, and shipping included). Does that sound reasonble. Or should I keep looking?

Last edited by Waymond; 08-20-2006 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-20-2006 | 12:00 PM
Get a hold of Mark (Pilot) as I got a much better deal than that on my 3-core setup.

Old 08-20-2006 | 04:59 PM
adt
That's what I paid for mine brand new. It came with a 3-year warrenty also. That's worth alot to me. Of course, you can get them cheaper elsewhere, but you might find yourself hunting and searching for all the proper parts and you won't get the warrenty. Simplicity and piece of mind certainly have a $$ value.
https://www.f150online.com/galleries....cfm?gnum=7238

Old 08-20-2006 | 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by Waymond
For those who purchased an ATI with a 3 core intercooler.
I just got quoted 4129.00 (Tax, and shipping included). Does that sound reasonble. Or should I keep looking?

That sounds about what I was quoted for a new one. I sold one that was about a year old for $2,800.00. It was a D1SC with a 3 core intercooler. Went with a L swap. Got it off ebay (new) for $1,735.00 (included shipping). The rest I bought from Madenterprise and my total was around $3,700.00. All brand new OEM stuff.

Old 08-22-2006 | 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by justjames80
Get a hold of Mark (Pilot) as I got a much better deal than that on my 3-core setup.
and how would one go about getting ahold of Pilot?

Old 08-22-2006 | 04:36 PM
|
I sent him a private message on got-pressure.com. I forgot to get his phone# though. Which sucks, becase Im not the most patient person, and I spent half the day hitting refresh.

I forgot to mention that this quote was for the P1SC wit 3 core, not the D1SC.

ADT: Where did you get your setup from, and what was included? I thought the ATI came with only a 1 year warrenty.

Old 08-22-2006 | 05:32 PM
Everything was included in my setup except a certain elbow that is needed on the 5.4L kit for the 3-core IC. I called ATI and they next day shipped one immediately. Only other thing you'll need is a 4-way vacuum T so you'll have a source for the bypass valve, FMU, and boost gauge if you have one. They come with a one year standard warrant that you can have upgraded to 3 years anytime during that initial one year period. Costs $50 but they also send you all the bottles of oil you'll need during that warrany period so you really save some cash.

Old 08-22-2006 | 05:55 PM
|
justjames80: Im not sure if its against the rules of the site, or if Skid doesnt like pricing posted. If it isnt a problem, and you dont mind me asking. How much did you pay.
Like I said, Im kind of impatient and Skid hasnt got back to me yet. Im trying too estimate cost for everything I need/want, and the ATI is the biggest part of it.

Everybody, Thanks for your help

Old 08-22-2006 | 08:53 PM
I won't post a price here. Turn on your PM's and I'll give you as much info as I can give you. Might also want to research prices on 42# injectors, Lightning 90mm MAF, Mad's Intake duct, SCT custom tuning, and a Factory Tech Valve Body.

Aww hell, just go to Mike D's website www.http://www.madenterprise.com/F150.htm and go nuts.

Old 08-22-2006 | 09:26 PM
|
I must be an idiot I cant figure out how to turn on PM's. Could you send me an email at waymond.trimmer@ gmail.com

Im going to call Mike D one of these days. Its one of the reasons Im trying to find out prices.
Im pretty sure I might have to settle for just getting the P1SC (+3 core), Gauge mount/Gauges, FTVB, and removing my Custom Tune.

Then once I get the extra dough, get all the parts needed for 12#'s, and get retuned.

I also need to ask him about the ASP Underdrive Pulley's. I read on some post that they will work with the ATI, (with a custom Pulley from Mike, or Skid). Then I read on some post that they might not work at all. So I might need to fork out a few extra bucks for a custom pully, or factory pulley.

Old 08-22-2006 | 10:52 PM
I have been swamped. Sorry for the delay. I will shoot you a price etc over on the GP board.

Old 08-23-2006 | 11:12 AM
adt
Originally Posted by Waymond
I sent him a private message on got-pressure.com. I forgot to get his phone# though. Which sucks, becase Im not the most patient person, and I spent half the day hitting refresh.

I forgot to mention that this quote was for the P1SC wit 3 core, not the D1SC.

ADT: Where did you get your setup from, and what was included? I thought the ATI came with only a 1 year warrenty.
Sorry about the delay in my response but the guy I got mine from is nolonger around so it won't be much help at all. If you call ATI they'll give you a list of dealers in your area. Crash told me I have a 3 year warrenty on my S/C, hope he wasn't BS'n me.

Quick Reply: Quote for ATI procharger