04-06 F150...... Powerworks Magnacharger... Check them out^

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
How much Boost does the powerworks generate out of the box? Is anyone running any sort of upgrade/pulley to get more PSI safely with stock internals??

Old 01-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
will an 04-08 5.4l supercharger kit. bolt on to a 2009 5.4 f-150..
here is the deal.. I plan to buy the powerworks kit in a month or 2. shortly later I will put a deposit on a 2009. the brochure for the power works says it is totally reversable. so I would like to take it off before I trade in or sell my truck and swap it over. that is unless some one made a good enough offer to keep it on there..

the only changes I have read about on the new 5.4 is it has utilized open valve injection.. would that simply be a programing thing??

also any more info on powerworks did mahle do away with powerworks and they're just selling out inventory??

Old 01-27-2008, 09:17 PM
1 more question.. what is the difference between the magnacharger and the powerworks charger.?

Old 02-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by desratt
will an 04-08 5.4l supercharger kit. bolt on to a 2009 5.4 f-150..
here is the deal.. I plan to buy the powerworks kit in a month or 2. shortly later I will put a deposit on a 2009. the brochure for the power works says it is totally reversable.
It will be better for you to wait till after SEMA 2008. Then you will know who has a kit in the works or is planning one for your 2009 truck

Last edited by anaheim_drew; 02-02-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:09 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Sorry, Drew. I think I drooled on your truck.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth
Sorry, Drew. I think I drooled on your truck.
I have a 3 year old son!! I'll take your drool anyday over a body scratch from his hotwheels

Old 02-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by anaheim_drew

Yes???

I can do an update, I finally got around to shipping out the SCT to Powerworks, I need more fuel and something done with the locking/unlocking of the converter.. it loves to unlock constantly on the highway, I spoke with Mark at Powerworks in the summer, he offered to put in another tune at no charge (VERY COOL) hope he still works there. Noone in the area has a way to do a custom tune with teh SCT everyone locally only has Predator software and I don``t want to spend another $400+ tune on that so hopefully it`ll come back with some shifting/ converter-locking upgrades..

edit: I did some more reading.. so whats the deal with powerworks I have the box ready to ship, they not around anymore??

Last edited by Dan99Hawk; 02-04-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Focus Sport who sells their focus charger says they're still around.

let me know what you find out???

Old 02-13-2008, 05:12 AM
Wink

Originally Posted by anaheim_drew
I have a 3 year old son!! I'll take your drool anyday over a body scratch from his hotwheels
DREW D U D E !!! and now a word from our sponsers ............. dot = a sond like teletype use imagination here.......

ARE YOU TIRED OF GOING SLOW LIKE MR MRS TURTLE ON COMCAST ? DOYOU NEED A PICKMEUP (LAUGH) WELL d u d e YOU NEED SCT A NEW ANSWER FOR AGING MEN AND THE LIKE GUARANTEED TO PICKUP YOU AND CHARGER YOU DOWN THE HIGHWAY YES FOLKS THATS RIGHT SCT NOW THROUGHT MODERN MEDICINE AND THE FACT THAT WE CAN MASS PRODUCE THESE BABIES WELLL BELOW YOUR RETAIL COST ITS NOW POSWSIBLE FO THE MASSES TO PICKUP WHERE THEY LEFT OFF !!!!!! AND NOW BACK TO OUR MONDAY NIGHT MOVIE SPECIAL RETURN TO THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS BROUGHT TO YOU BY >>>> HEAD ON ???? HEAD ON ??? YEAH dude RUB ON FOREHEAD AND PAIN IS GONE GET H*RD ERON ER A HEAD ON TODAY WAS GOOD DAS GOOD NAH YAH NINE NUMBE RNINE NUMBER NINE

SO DREW HEY WHATS UP IS THAT A NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY IN THE DRIVE WAY OR ARE MY EYES NEEDING EYE ON ACKKK ! GRIN WOW DREW THATS SICK WHEN U GET IT IS IT STICK AUTO STILL STOCK OR U MOD IT YET I GOTTA UPDATE 4 YA ON MY LITTLE TRUCK AND I DONT THINK POWERWORKS IS GONE MARK IS STILL THERE THE TOLL FRE IS OUT I DONT KNOW FOR SURE MAYBE AM TODAY KNOW MORE ON IT IF YA ALL HERAR DIFF LET ME KNOW PLEASE THXS ....... DREW I HAD A PROBLEM BUT SCT FIXED IT I THINK I KNOW ANTYWAY GOOD COMPANY POWERWRKS MAN HOPE THEY ARE STILL IN IT HEY DREW I NEED OPINION GOING TO DYNO AFTER THIS GLITCH OK SO WHAT COULD I DO PULLEY MORE AIR MORE FUEL ALLL THE ABOVE TO GET MORE HP I DONT WANT TO BLOW THE BEAST BUT I DONT WAQNT TO RIDE BACKSEAT WITH BLUE HAIR IN A ROUSH UNIT EITHER UUUHH SO GOT ANY WORDS UP CAN U GET BACK TO ME WHEN TIME ALLOWS NEW PERFORMANCE WITH DYNO OPERATION HERE IN INDY ON MARCH 8 3 DYNO HITS AT 65 TOTAL AND THEY GIVE U 25.00 CERTIFICATE FOR ANY PARTS THEY SELL SHOULOD BE ONE BIG TURNOUT EVERYONE KNOWS DYNOS CANT TURN FOR THAT KINDA COIN ANYWAY BEEN TALKING THEY ARE GOING TO DO MY TRUCK THEN IT IS GOING TO SIT INHOUSE FROM MARCH 1 TO MARCH 15 THE IDEA IS TO ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS INTO THE PLACE SO I OFFERED MY VEHICLE THERE ARE OTHEERS DOING THE SAME SHOUULD BE A HOOT AND SHUCKS I MIGHT ROLL OUTTA THERE PILGRIM WITH A DECENT HP NUMBER
IF THATS YOUR NEW TRUCK CONGRATS MANY SALUTES TO YOU ENJOY LIFE OH THANKS AS ALWAYS FOR SUPPORT AND EXPERTISE HEY IS THAT SUCKING U P ENOUGH ROLLOING HAH
BE HANGING TO WAIT HEAR YOUR SOUNDS cYa DON

Old 02-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by weazel
hey drew! thanks for hooking it up with the roush about a month ago... and loved how my emails and PM's werent returned oh yea.. Was your phone not working either!
Yeah that sounds right, Drews enjoys jerkin people around I guess

DESRATT you got mail

Last edited by Dan99Hawk; 02-14-2008 at 11:58 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by Dan99Hawk
Yeah that sounds right, Drews enjoys jerkin people around I guess

Nice online temper tantrum

drews_f150@sbcglobal.net wrote:
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:25:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Predator
To: 99firehawk <99firehawk@comcast.net>
Hold on a second........
There are a few things you need to understand so YOU don't get screwed up with no tune.

1. My tune was put in my PCM at Powerworks.
2. My Diablo stores the original tune and makes a copy that can be modified .
3. My tune won't work in your truck .
4. Whatever you do, do not buy or trade with anyone expecting to use the custom tune in their programmer since it's vin locked to that car or truck.

99firehawk <99firehawk@comcast.net> wrote:

Also what program is in yours now? The standard tune from POwerworks? The tune I have now from powerworks is great just needs some fine tunning.. so I wanna be able to put the tune you have in my car so i`m able to drive it around till I can get it tuned know what I mean?
Strange that you feel I jerked you around because I did not send you something that would not work the way you thought it would.

Old 02-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Nice email but too bad you never sent it or just made it up .. this is the only one I got on the 10th after waiting a week for a stupid reply... where you say all is good. Then you again don`t bother to reply till yesterday when I`m like nevermind I`m tired of trying to get a hold of you

This is a message from anaheim_drew at F150online Forums ( https://www.f150online.com/forums/index.php ). The F150online Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email anaheim_drew, you can use this online form:
https://www.f150online.com/forums/se...member&u=83759

OR, by email:
mailto:drews_f150@sbcglobal.net

This is the message:

I told you I would trade with you.... Mine is unlocked so you will be fine..

NEXT!

Last edited by Dan99Hawk; 02-15-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:05 PM
does any one have a working number to power works?

Old 03-13-2008, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by weazel
does any one have a working number to power works?

any one?

Old 03-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Is the website not good? powerworks.net ????

Toll-Free 866-452-1177

Quick Reply: 04-06 F150...... Powerworks Magnacharger... Check them out^