Powerdyne F150

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That Powerdyne must really suck I would be pretty pissed to roll to the track an loose to a N/A crew cab 4X4. what kinda RWHP numbers is that system putting down?

Old 03-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Instead of getting that powerdyne system, I will just hook my leaf blower up to the truck!

Old 03-23-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by FATHERFORD
Once again not impressed....

A h/c/i 5.0 should be able to get into the high 10's on motor....
LOL...you are going to just put h/c/i on a stock bottom end 302 and run 10's at 126mph........riiiiiiiiight. There are fast NA 302's with HIGH compression built bottom ends and monster h/c/i packages. This was with Edelbrock Performer heads, AFM B-21 cam, and a GT40 lower/Downs upper. The BD11A pushes out 850cfm.

So my 93 GT...gaining a WHOLE second and 11mph is nothing.....hmm....interesting....

Old 03-30-2007, 09:55 AM
So Far Nothing

Ok, as for my question.. so far nobody has answered it or told me something that I dont already know.

I am looking for someone with a powerdyne that has taken alot of time and played with the CUSTOM tunes and come up with a better setting than powerdynes stock setting.

Anyone done that?

There are alot of variations to test and play around with..

Old 04-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by ramatuzio
Ok, as for my question.. so far nobody has answered it or told me something that I dont already know.

I am looking for someone with a powerdyne that has taken alot of time and played with the CUSTOM tunes and come up with a better setting than powerdynes stock setting.

Anyone done that?

There are alot of variations to test and play around with..
Do a search for some of the old posts by Blown2run. Not the same truck, but he got some good numbes with the Powerdyne. I think he ended up in the mid/low 12's in the quarter mile.

According to the skeptics here, that's nothing. When they post better track times for the amount of money he spent, I might listen to it. Until then I think his Powerdyne setup was a good example of what they can produce.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a powerdyne bd-11 aftercooled on my 01 expo eb 5.4L. I got the kit on ebay and let me tell you nothing fit right. I had to fab and fab. the ps res bracket was total crap and i had to relocate. Before i ever put the blower on i sent it to carl at 928motorsports.com and i dont care what any one says about carl he knows how to upgrade these blowers. you should here the new imppliar now she sounds mean. I think this is the only true upgrade for the powerdyne a little on the pricey side but well worth the money.

Quick Reply: Powerdyne F150