10 psi or leave at 8psi

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 12:00 PM
MDK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IR0NS1N
Im going bigger throttle body, bigger air intake tube and filter to match my MAF. Problem with troyer is when you talk to him, you spend atleast an hour on the phone but the man seriously knows his F150.
lol, yeah. Send him a email. Mike says there's a saying go around about him, "it's hard to get him on the phone and when you do, you cant get him off it". HA! Mike tunes at 10psi with his ported roush blowers anyway too.

Old 09-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by 05RedFX4
Try innovators west, they make a 10% over and an 18% over in 6 rib or 8 rib.

http://www.innovatorswest.com/store/...ewCat&catId=32

ATI also makes a 12% over in both 6 and 8 rib

http://www.atiracing.com/products/da...ts/damford.htm
I think one member here had pinged innovators about the dampner, and was told that they only had a 4.6 setup, and due to offset or something like that it would not fit the 5.4's. He might read this and provide better info on it. The ati, i am not sure how to read that chart, I need the balancer itself no pulley like they use for the lightnings and roush chargers, but I will ping em about it, by the way I pinged ASP in Texas and they can plump up our stockers if we send it in to them, a couple weeks or so turn around, not sure on sizes as I forgot to ask but shot them another email asking about it, we supply the dampner and they hook it up, price is rather low as well. We shall see. Phil, I got in touch with Bixby, he has it and I will be taking it off his hands this weekend. Thanks

Old 09-11-2009, 07:01 PM
UPS delivered my new to me overdriven dampner for my single belt setup, Phil6608 and Bixby said it was around 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 PSI increase. I got it on and using the same boost gauge I am now hitting steady at 10 PSI, the extra PSI is fine by me... I was at 7 PSI before the install. I have the pictures of the stocker and beefed up versions in my photo album if anyone wants to check em out, not too great as I was in a rush to get the thing on and run it around the highway before rush hour...Oh and thanks Phil6608 and Bixby...this saved me some big money here...well at least for now anyways.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by batn68
UPS delivered my new to me overdriven dampner for my single belt setup, Phil6608 and Bixby said it was around 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 PSI increase. I got it on and using the same boost gauge I am now hitting steady at 10 PSI, the extra PSI is fine by me... I was at 7 PSI before the install. I have the pictures of the stocker and beefed up versions in my photo album if anyone wants to check em out, not too great as I was in a rush to get the thing on and run it around the highway before rush hour...Oh and thanks Phil6608 and Bixby...this saved me some big money here...well at least for now anyways.
wow lucky ****, who can make this? did you add fuel for the add boost? if not your looking for trouble... still running the 2.8 up top?

Last edited by weazel; 09-11-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:04 PM
not sure who made it, I believe I am like the third owner, yes still using the 2.8 upper and yes added fuel at wot, I think it was 8-10%. Gotta get on the dyno soon to check how everything is runnin'. ASP can make us one if we send in a stocker and wait 2-3 weeks, they only told me how big in inches they can increase it up to 7, but not any percentages it will overdrive.

Quick Reply: 10 psi or leave at 8psi