Rancho RS9000X, set of 4 ($210) Free Shipping

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003 | 02:16 PM
I too bought mine from Sam's Offroad. These are wonderful shocks and I did not even get a change to install them all yet. I put on my back two as soon as I got them, and dispite the minor cosmetic problem (adjustment **** smashed all to heck on one of them) I can already tell the difference!

My rear tires do not hop anymore on our rough roads around Loveland/Longmont CO. (I communite to Longmont). I set mine on 3 right away and tonight I will try 6 once I get the fronts installed.

If anyone was having doubts on these shocks like I was...trust me it is worth your money! Installation was quick, or at least I thought it was...I haven't ever changed shocks so I don't know what to expect. All I have is a concrete floor and wrenches/sockets so about 15 minutes a piece for me.

--Justin

Old 07-09-2003 | 10:55 AM
I got mine!

I got mine yesterday :yippie:

Now I have to wait until next weekend to get them done. I will be outta town this weekend :hs:

Old 07-12-2003 | 09:29 PM
Put mine on today

I installed my set today. I also got them from Sam's Offroad. As stated before, no paperwork and no instructions with the shocks. I have a question about boot installation. How far down are you all pulling the boots? I left mine towards the top of the shock. It looked like the drain holes would function better, but I think they need to be stretched out more. How are you hooking the tops? Are you hooking it over the first washer, going just past so it is between the two washers, or stretching it over everything so it is around the red bushing? Tried to check with Rancho today but they were closed. Thanks for the input.

Quick Reply: Rancho RS9000X, set of 4 ($210) Free Shipping