Spidle lift, truck not level side to side

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spidle lift, truck not level side to side

Hey, I have a 2000 F150 supercab 4.6L 2wd that I put a fabtech spindle lift on. I love it and truck is awesome. The one thing that seems weird is that the truck is a little higher (qtr inch)on the passenger side. Anyone ever notice this with a spindle or any lift for that matter. Its not that big of deal but I was wondering has anyone ever noticed this?

Old 06-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Well I just spent my whole Sunday trying to figure out what the frig is up with my truck. I have 2"drop spindles in the rear and the same thing happened to mine. Left side is about a quarter inch lower than the right. I thought my frame was bent? I spoke to Belltech and a Ford service manager. They stated it shouldn't be anything to much to worry about unless you can feel it in the handling. Could be the way the lift or in my case the drop is effecting the stock suspension, bushings, shocks, springs etc. Both guys said it'll probably never be %100 level. I guess I can live with it as long as it's not screwing up anything else...........

Old 06-13-2004, 02:37 AM
The steering and gas tank is on the drivers side and the extra weight causes the truck to sag on that side plus you are always on the driver side. When I was going to lower my old Ranger the guy at the shop said that almost all cars/trucks lean but you don't notice it till you drop them.

Quick Reply: Spidle lift, truck not level side to side