good price for shock install??????

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005 | 11:42 PM
|
Question good price for shock install??????

Hey everybody, well my Rancho RSX's arrived today and now i am goin to check around for installation prices as i do not have the time to do it myself( the little free time i have is spent with the girlfriend ). It is planting season here- so i probably wont even have time to take it in and get it done till june.

So what is a reasonable price for install??????

Thanks,

Dan.

Old 04-26-2005 | 02:32 PM
you can't plant when it is raining so i would wait for a rainy day and save yourself some money. just have the girlfriend out in the shop with you when you do it that way your killing 2 birds with 1 stone. shouldn't take more then a hour or so.

also since you farm i know you can do that yourself very easily.

Last edited by sgauthier; 04-26-2005 at 02:38 PM.
Old 04-26-2005 | 10:31 PM
|
well i also have a bunch of cattle to take care of and barn remodeling to do here and those fricken pocket gophers to trap- so yeah- i am busy all the time, lol.

The local OK Tire store a half mile away says they will do it for me for $40 so i guess i cant go wrong there- I saved over $50 buying them on sale with free shipping so...... And i know they do good work cuz we do alot of farm tire bussiness with them.

I just hope these shocks are as big of an improvement as everyone on here says they are. Or i will be not so happy

I will let u know when i get them installed and what i think of them.

Dan.

Old 04-26-2005 | 11:03 PM
You say you are strapped for time, but you're going to lose time waiting for them to install the shocks too...save yourself $40, and lose maybe an hour and a half (total) installing them yourself.

Just my opinion

Old 04-26-2005 | 11:45 PM
$40 is a fair price IMO.

Quick Reply: good price for shock install??????