4wheelonline.com..Need help ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4wheelonline.com..Need help ASAP

Has anyone else ever ordered from 4wheelonline.com? My girlfriend wants to order her suspension lift from there for her 02 f-150 extended cab and it is definetly cheaper (about $250) than anywhere else we could find...$1,499 for a fabtech 6" with free shipping and it includes the shocks. Is there any hidden charges or any strings attached? Thanks! -Chris

Old 06-28-2005, 09:54 AM
I haven't ordered from them but I've ordered from just about everywhere on the internet. I've never had a problem. Just use a Visa card for your order so you have a record and can take action if your order doesn't ship, but I would order from them and might now since they have some good stuff. Thanks for the link!

Old 06-28-2005, 06:32 PM
When I ordered my first set of wheels from them
they tacked on a 60 dollar handling charge. No way around it
They also took over 5 weeks to get, and everytime I called (6x), I got 6 different reasons why they werent here. When they finally showed up, the order was incomplete, (no center caps) When I called them about this, they told me I didnt order them and that they didnt have any anyway and I would have to call procomp. Gave me a number to disconnected line. Long story short, I fired off several nasty emails to the company and the center cap fairy must have seen them because suddenly they had some. Needless to say I wont buy anything from them again. I would look at summit.com, and see what they have, customer service has always been great, free shipping, and I usually get my items in 3-4 days.

Old 06-28-2005, 06:43 PM
same with me. ordered a set of new center caps and i think a gas tank door chrome thing and it took forever. called them they sed oh well get right on that. another couple a weeks later stilll no stuff. decided to take a sneek aproach and pretended i was a differant customer and asked if they had the items in stock , they sed yup sure do. called back again saying i was a vendor and wanted to speak with a manager about opening an account in my store ( which i dont have ) and fired off a few words that i kno he shouldnt have heard. wam he sends my stuff over night at no charge never doing business with them again tho that is just my opinion others may have differant

Old 06-28-2005, 06:47 PM
I ordered my lift kit, tires and rims from them and had no problems.They said I would recieve my order in 10 to 14 days but I got it in 7.Everybody is going to have a bad experence with any given company at some point.Anyway thats my opinion and my 2 cents.I would order from them again and I will soon.

SORRY I READ THE WEB SITE WRONG!!!!!!!
I ordered from 4wheelparts.com
They will price match any price you find which they did for me.
natltire.com has it for $1395.00
Hope this helps....

Last edited by ILUCE; 06-28-2005 at 07:30 PM.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:45 PM
My Bad!!!!!!!!! Take everything i said in my post above, and apply it to 4wheelparts.com
The tires I am running now came from 4wheelonline!!!
They had a buy three get one free sale on procomps in april this year.
so I figured I would call 4wheelparts.com, and let them do the "We will match any price"" Guess what they didnt!!!
In fact they told me that since 4wheeparts owns procomp
that procomp would not honor 4wheelonlines price.
Well, I got the tires from 4wheel online with no problem deliverd by freight in just 4 days. 600 for a set of 4, which is the buy 3 get one free price!!
Sorry about the mix up with the names...
Some people love them some dont, but you will prolly find that with just about every online dealer.

Old 06-29-2005, 01:17 AM
Thanks a lot guys..I think we are going to give it a try. even if it is a hassle, you cant beat $1,499 shipped..They still have that buy 3 get 1 free deal on pro comp, BFG, Interco and some other brands and im going to order the procomp muds for her since mine are holding up pretty good...I'll let ya'll know how we make out with 4wheelonline.com Thanks again!

Quick Reply: 4wheelonline.com..Need help ASAP