95 F250 lift help

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 08:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 F250 lift help

I just bought a set of 315 75-16 Pro Comp mud tires, with 10" Eagle 187's. It ran me more money then expected, So I cheated and put the 2" blocks from the rear of my truck on the front. And installed 3" blocks in the rear. I thought the front was a solid axle until further inspection. The camber is now way out. Does anybody know of a fix for this. It would be great if I could find a lift company that would sell the Diff. lowering mounts without buying the complete kit. Thanks!

Old 03-15-2006, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by 70 Z UC
I just bought a set of 315 75-16 Pro Comp mud tires, with 10" Eagle 187's. It ran me more money then expected, So I cheated and put the 2" blocks from the rear of my truck on the front. And installed 3" blocks in the rear. I thought the front was a solid axle until further inspection. The camber is now way out. Does anybody know of a fix for this. It would be great if I could find a lift company that would sell the Diff. lowering mounts without buying the complete kit. Thanks!
OMG!!! I would not drive outta my drive way like that. There is a reason that they dont make blocks for the front. You get axle wrap and if you do research you'll find horror stories of the blocks coming out while wheeling. DO NOT DRIVE WITH A BLOCK IN THE FRONT!!!! I wouldn't put more than a 2 inch block in the rear, but they come stock that way. And dont cheap out and stack blocks in the rear either. I know its expensive but just buy the proper lift kit with springs and drop i-beam brackets. Thats why i am not lifting my truck. I cant afford one with extended radius arms and no blocks in the rear.

ITS FOR YOUR SAFETY!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2006, 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by usedtodrivechev
OMG!!! I would not drive outta my drive way like that. There is a reason that they dont make blocks for the front. You get axle wrap and if you do research you'll find horror stories of the blocks coming out while wheeling. DO NOT DRIVE WITH A BLOCK IN THE FRONT!!!! I wouldn't put more than a 2 inch block in the rear, but they come stock that way. And dont cheap out and stack blocks in the rear either. I know its expensive but just buy the proper lift kit with springs and drop i-beam brackets. Thats why i am not lifting my truck. I cant afford one with extended radius arms and no blocks in the rear.

ITS FOR YOUR SAFETY!!!!!!
go take your blood pressure medicine

Old 03-15-2006, 01:18 AM
Originally Posted by Silver05
go take your blood pressure medicine
Im just saying....its way unsafe. Anyone with some knowledge of suspension will agree.

Old 03-15-2006, 07:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
He's right. Front lift blocks are a huge no no. They have and will be spit out at the worse time, usually when rounding a corner at high speed. I think you can lift the front of your truck a couple inches with an add-a-leaf. Hopefully 70 Z UC will see this before he causes an accident.

Old 03-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by wandell
He's right. Front lift blocks are a huge no no. They have and will be spit out at the worse time, usually when rounding a corner at high speed. I think you can lift the front of your truck a couple inches with an add-a-leaf. Hopefully 70 Z UC will see this before he causes an accident.
Thanks for backing me up.

Quick Reply: 95 F250 lift help