cst.....or fabtech w/coilovers????

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006 | 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by bud8817
one more question for ya .... sence the fabtech brings all the angles back to stock wouldnt putting a leveling kit on top of that be just like putting a leveling kit on a stock truck????? that makes some sence in my brain how bout you???
no it will be worse because the fabtech kit does not bring your angles back to stock, cv angles and upper controle arm angles are not the best with the fabtech lift.

Old 11-30-2006 | 08:25 PM
|
Originally Posted by allrsdup
no it will be worse because the fabtech kit does not bring your angles back to stock, cv angles and upper controle arm angles are not the best with the fabtech lift.
so would you suggest just spending the extra cash and get the cst....

Old 11-30-2006 | 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by allrsdup
alls im definately not disagreeing with you, because your right it does not bring the angles back to stock by any means, but when i just had the 2.5" as on my truck the angles were not the best, not horrible but not great, i then installed the fabtech lift and left the 2.5" as on and now my angles look a little better, not exctly perfect and definately not stock, but not as bad as without the fabtech, but my case seems to be rare, for some reason my angles got better, but usually he is very right and they head for the worst side, so its all choice, and i would say get the cst if you have the money or the change, i was a little short cash so i went this route, and figured if the angles were bad i would just take the AS off, im sure my ball joints will go and i will have to replace them sooner or later, but hey thats my choice and ill pay the price in 20-30K miles probably, but you can take a look at both mine and Trooks truck, we both have the fabtech and a leveling kit on our trucks....i have some pics of the angles in my gallery. This info is only opinion, i am not a trained professional by any means so i take no blame, i just see it as an 8.5" lift

Quick Reply: cst.....or fabtech w/coilovers????