Why go up when you can go down.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007 | 07:46 PM
i don't care what you do to YOUR truck,cause its yours and i don't have to ride in it. when you lower a truck a little,not slam it,you can still use it as a truck just fine if its done right. if you're not gonna use it,do whatever the hell you want.if all you care about doin is lookin cool,go ahead. i use my truck so i lifted it for more ground clearance and bigger tires. granted,most people don't use their truck like mine. i lifted out of necessity,i like playin in the mud,i prefer to sit up higher so i can see what's goin on with all these idiot drivers and i think it looks better. its a truck its not supposed to be pretty and sporty. they can be but that ain't how i roll

Old 01-20-2007 | 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by hmustang
Lowering a truck defeats the point of a truck you can't tow or haul much may as well have a car. 4x4 needs to be lifted and a 4x2 can stay stock hight or be lifted but never lowered in my opinion.
I'm lowered three and four, and I can still haul two full golf bags. No problem here.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 01-20-2007 | 10:24 PM
LOL!
It's the same old argument:

apples/oranges
.45/9mm
spit/swallow
ford/chevy
ar15/ak47

Everyone has thier own preferences. Most lifted guys don't off road. Most lowered guys don't race.
Who cares?

Old 01-20-2007 | 10:34 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by ONELOWF
I'm lowered three and four, and I can still haul two full golf bags. No problem here.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 01-21-2007 | 03:05 PM
Saying everyone that has a lifted truck or doesn't like lowered trucks are rednecks is like saying everyone who has a slammed truck or thinks a lifted truck is a waste is a wannabe gansta who wears his pants down below his ***.

Oh, by the way. I'm a redneck. Stock '98 F150 with stock 4.6 with stock suspension.

I agree with the "grow up" post.

Old 01-21-2007 | 03:57 PM
personally i like either

the reason i lifted my truck was for the ground clearance cause i do offroad for fun & necesity cause it does rain here in s. texas & rain lots which = LOTS of nasty mud & terrible offroad conditions

and if i ever want to drive a lowered/sport truck ill just take my dads or my brothers '03 harleys

and everyones trucks look awesome

makes me want a new truck even more seein all of your trucks & the mods youve all done

Old 01-21-2007 | 07:12 PM
i like both types... i dont really like the slammed truck look, but then again these trucks with like 12" lifts running like 50" tires is just as impractible...

my truck is actually stuill quite useful. I can still tow my bass boat, and have had over 1000 lbs in the bed.

here is my wifes truck btw:

Quick Reply: Why go up when you can go down.