BDS Suspension....

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007 | 01:59 PM
|
BDS Suspension....

I had the pleasure of getting a tour through the BDS Suspension headquarters in Coldwater Michigan. I don't hear many mentions of BDS on these forums, I have lifted MANY trucks with Fabtech, ProComp and such but I have always had an interest in BDS and we nailed the account last week. I have a few trucks on the lot with BDS and I really like it. This is not a attempt to plug any particular company, I would like some thoughts though. Thanks in advance.....

Old 03-03-2007 | 02:22 PM
I actually deal with BDS through their sister company distributor Truckmaster up in Michigan and they have a very nice product but I believe that's the only distributor which handles them so it kind of regulates their rate of growth. If they would hook up with Keystone or Arrow then I bet their sales would sky rocket but they'd have to be willing to sell their kits at a certain price to be with one of these giant distributors and I don't know if they're willing to do this.

Edit: They also don't drop ship which is a big deal on the online market for lift kits because then the supplier would have to stock all of these kits which could get extremely pricey.

Last edited by KansasJoe; 03-03-2007 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-06-2007 | 05:34 PM
Saw one on a truck at the lot recently. It looked nice.

Old 03-06-2007 | 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by LESSTANFORDFORD
I had the pleasure of getting a tour through the BDS Suspension headquarters in Coldwater Michigan. I don't hear many mentions of BDS on these forums, I have lifted MANY trucks with Fabtech, ProComp and such but I have always had an interest in BDS and we nailed the account last week. I have a few trucks on the lot with BDS and I really like it. This is not a attempt to plug any particular company, I would like some thoughts though. Thanks in advance.....

the truck shop here is a big fan of BDS.
I'd never heard of them... their site looks pretty good.
Was going to go with them, but the shop jerked me around, didn't return a few phone calls.... not a way to win customers... called them, gave 'im a piece of my mind, and went with a different shop and different lift.

Old 03-28-2007 | 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by zoo crew
the truck shop here is a big fan of BDS.
I'd never heard of them... their site looks pretty good.
Was going to go with them, but the shop jerked me around, didn't return a few phone calls.... not a way to win customers... called them, gave 'im a piece of my mind, and went with a different shop and different lift.

Same here there are 4 shops that i know of that swear by these and skyjacker.

Flex

Old 03-28-2007 | 06:25 PM
I'm just learning all I can about various lifts. BDS looks like a great lift. Hard to find info on a Ford forum though. Mostly Jeeps. Nothing but good comments about them though.
The lowest price I can find is 2k. 2350 with new 5.5" leaf springs. Anyone else?

Old 04-17-2007 | 11:54 PM
a truck store here in Orlando wants to install one for me at @2500 out the door. I just wanna be sure how these things run on trucks. They look amazing and everything but u know..........

Quick Reply: BDS Suspension....