know the lift that I want but what about price??

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
know the lift that I want but what about price??

I finally founded the lift that I want. rancho 4" and if you people think you can tell me any other kits plz do.
I wont be using the truck for offroading most of the time. max once a year but that one time that I will I know im gonna go wild hahahah.
Anywayz I'm trying to find a website were I can purchase the kit for cheap???
any suggestions?? and also what is the difference from the regular shocks or the upgradeds onces?? lots of difference or just a lil bit?

Old 04-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've got a Rancho lift and I love it. IMO, 4" of lift looks perfect on our trucks.

I was able to find it the cheapest on eBay. The package I got included RS9000X shocks and shipping for just over $1700. Some other websites that many have used are www.4wheelonline.com, www.performancelifts.com, and www.autoanything.com just to name a few. You should be able to find the kit including shocks and shipping in the range from $1550 - $1750.

If you get RS5000 shocks, the kit will be a couple hundred $ cheaper, give or take a little. I'm very happy with the RS9000X shocks however because they are adjustable to nine different setting of firmness simply by turning a **** on each shock. So, you can change them depending on terrain, towing, etc. I've never used the RS5000 shocks so I can't speak for them.

Hope this help a little

Quick Reply: know the lift that I want but what about price??