Just installed a PA 3" Body Lift...Check out the pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007 | 11:03 AM
|
Originally Posted by 99stepside
Ive been to the section with your install, thanks! The PA kit came in today now I just need to find the time to install it lol. I have already cranked up the TB's I gained about 1 1/2" I was planing on 35's on 16" DC 1 wheels I will post pics as I go along.
Cool. Good luck... Can't wait to see some pics...

Old 05-08-2007 | 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by 99stepside
Ive been to the section with your install, thanks! The PA kit came in today now I just need to find the time to install it lol. I have already cranked up the TB's I gained about 1 1/2" I was planing on 35's on 16" DC 1 wheels I will post pics as I go along.
You will love the DC1 rims they are really light and easy to keep clean..which ones did you get, chrome,polished,black chrome..Its like jk007 stated just take you time with the lift..I went with the 2" key kit as well, Plenty of clearance for 35" tires with no trimming..I;m going to check into getting some bilstins the pro-comp shocks are just a tic stiff...

Old 05-11-2007 | 12:28 PM
I'm still saving some money for the wheels, but I'm leaning toward the polished DC1's. So far I have a Flowmaster muffler with duel 3" Magna flow tips out the back. I have the AS 3" bodylift as well. Just waiting for a decent weekend to put it alltogether. After its all lifted and the wheels are on, I plan doing some graphics on the sides. I will definatly post pics as I go along.

Quick Reply: Just installed a PA 3" Body Lift...Check out the pics