2-4 Drop on F150

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 09:15 AM
SAU
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2-4 Drop on F150

I havent been on here in almost a year due to some ***** at work blocking the internet but we finally got it back. I remember how helpful a lot of people are on here so heres my issue:

I'm blocked from Ebay here at work, but I have an 01' white supercrew F150 and I'm putting a 2-4 drop on it. I bought the FOOSE Speedster5 22's for it and I think it'll look better lowered. If anyones done it before or knows of anyone, some help would be appreciated. Ive found several different kits online, but 1 kit will have springs, and brackets, and another one will have springs/brackets/shackles, and another one will have this or that,etc...so I dont want to buy something I dont need. I heard that spindels are better for the front end, but I hear that F150 spindels are hard to find and expensive.

Can anyone give me a link (Not ebay/I'm blocked) to a decent priced kit. I'd like to stay under $300 if possible. The suspension is stock and the bracket that holds the rear leaf springs is riveted. I heard the 03's are bolted...but if that helps I figured i'd add that in. I only want to buy what I'll need. Thanks.

Last edited by SAU; 04-24-2007 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, i have a 2002 harley davidson and did a 2/4 drop.... this is what you need, a 2" lowering coil for the front....2" shackle for the back....and a 2" hanger for the back...stylin concpets sells a djm drop kit for 299.99 heres the link.

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.a.../categoryid/30

but to top it all off ur going to need a very good alighnment... there probobly goin to have to do a caster camber adjustment.....if u buy a spindle you dont have to do this....but spindles themselves cost like 200-300.

Quick Reply: 2-4 Drop on F150