pictures of trucks w/2 or 2.5" as and 1.5" aal

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pictures of trucks w/2 or 2.5" as and 1.5" aal

hello everyone, I have a 2007 screw and currently have the 2" as lift on the front and just got the 1.5" as block for the rear, but am having second thoughts about installing it. I went with the 2" as because I didn't want the front to be higher than the rear, not sure if I want the big rake back, although I guess it will be 1/2" less. I've searched and would love to see some of your trucks and opinions -the picture below makes it look like the front is higher, but it is not, thanks

Old 04-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by slipperyslope
hello everyone, I have a 2007 screw and currently have the 2" as lift on the front and just got the 1.5" as block for the rear, but am having second thoughts about installing it. I went with the 2" as because I didn't want the front to be higher than the rear, not sure if I want the big rake back, although I guess it will be 1/2" less. I've searched and would love to see some of your trucks and opinions -the picture below makes it look like the front is higher, but it is not, thanks
I assume you meant you have a "Scab". I also put on a 2" AS on my 07, But the front ended did end up about a 1/4" on one side and 1/8", higher in the front than the rear. Can't really tell unless you measure it though. When I accelerate from a dead stop though I can feel the back squat which is definitly giving me the front end higher look. I have thought about an AAL or block to give me a little rear height back. I do tow a trailer often so I don't want my headlights pointing towards the sky.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:59 PM
yes scab, I used to have a screw, thanks.... that was another plus to installing the block my headlights would be closer to their postion before I put the front lift on. i didn't get them adjusted and I always feel like my headlights are blinding the person in front of me at stoplights. I picked up a load of mulch for my house and the rear end was definitely squatting.

Quick Reply: pictures of trucks w/2 or 2.5" as and 1.5" aal