Leveling Kit????

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leveling Kit????

I'm looking to add the leveling kit to my reg cab loooong bed, and was wondering if anyone else has done the same so I could get an idea of what could be.

Also I know there are a lot of people that say they are no good and cause problems, and then there are a lot of people who say they have had no problems at all, is there a difference in the kit or trucks that could make it a 50/50 gamble on my front end?

And finally, since I won't be able to upgrade wheels or tires anytime soon how dorky will it look on the stock 17's?

I'll appreciate any and all info, also if you happen to be in the Houston area and have done this to your ride, would you mind helping me out with mine, not in a you do all the work kind of way I like turning wrenches, I mainly just want someone there to show me the way and keep me from screwing up.

Old 04-27-2007, 11:50 AM
2 inch AS!!!

Here is the site for "AS"

http://www.autospringcorp.com/produc...expedition.htm

I called and talked to them before buying and they had all the answers. I had no issues dealing with them and the install.

Old 04-27-2007, 12:01 PM
I had the 2'' AS for a year with stock tires and 17s before I upgraded.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:23 PM
I think it will look fine with a 2" AS ... Its not going to look like your riding on a 6 inch with stock tires... A 2" will look fine!

Quick Reply: Leveling Kit????