Ok so my....

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 12:22 PM
SAU
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok so my....

Friend gives me a website to order my 2-4 drop for my 01' F150 SuperCrew.

www.sporttrucksuspension.com

I call the guy and I say, " Are you guy I need to speak with about ordering something" and he says, "Umm, I dont know" and I said, "Ok if I want to order something, who do i speak with?" and he says " Im not understanding what you're saying" so then Im pissed off and I say, "OK! if I want to order something from your company, are you the guy that I place my order with????" and he says, "What do you need?" and I say, "I need to order something for my truck, you only sell drop kits and lift kits correct??" he says, "thats correct" so I then say (In a smart*** remark) "If you're not the person that'll take an order for a LIIIIFT or DROOOOP kit, then you're not the person I need to talk to!!" and he says, "Im the person that you order from"

So after I pause for about 10 seconds (trying not to cuss this moron out), I say, "If I place an order today, when does this kit ship?" and he says, "It'll ship approx. 3 days after the money clears. (What the hell???) So I say, "Ok, you now have my money, it's cleared...what's the purpose of it taking 3 days AFTER my money clears to ship?" and he says, "Well sir, you're not the only person that orders from us." so I say, "Im aware of that, but your company isnt that big, hell I can order NIKEs online and they'll ship the same day, or the next day that my money clears and Im pretty sure NIKE is a bigger company than SuspensionMax is, but I'll go with Beltech and then hung up.

I wouldnt recomment ordering anything from this ***** or that company. I mean, 3 days AFTER the money clears, they ship it????

Quick Reply: Ok so my....