4wheelcustoms.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007 | 11:39 PM
|
4wheelcustoms.com

Was wondering if anyone has ordered a lift/rim/tire from this site? i just wanted to make sure it is a secure thing. im sure it it and its the cheapest place i can find a skyjacker lift(unless anyone else has a better site) I sure its safe but there is to many scams now a days. Thanks

Old 07-22-2007 | 11:42 PM
Havent looked at the site. But from everywhere i have seen, 4wheelonline.com has the best prices on everything hands down.

Old 07-23-2007 | 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by f150Lariatc
Havent looked at the site. But from everywhere i have seen, 4wheelonline.com has the best prices on everything hands down.
X 2 -----I ordered my lift kit tires & wheels from them and haggled on price until they beat anybody else's best price and that's with shipping them from coast to coast---I'm very happy with their service and price's !!!!

Old 07-23-2007 | 01:39 PM
|
woody49705 Did u call and talk to them or? and will they do free shipping with that kind of order cause it will be bout 3 grand or so- Thanks and They are already the lowest ive seen out of 4wheelonline, truckaddons Etc by a couple hundred bucks(on the lift anyway). thanks

Old 07-23-2007 | 01:51 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Shootermay
woody49705 Did u call and talk to them or? and will they do free shipping with that kind of order cause it will be bout 3 grand or so- Thanks and They are already the lowest ive seen out of 4wheelonline, truckaddons Etc by a couple hundred bucks(on the lift anyway). thanks
Yes I called and talked with teylor, I think was his name and told him the best prices I had found elsewhere and he mulled over prices with his manager,and called me back with a price with the shipping built in.

Old 07-23-2007 | 02:01 PM
I ordered 2 Performance Accessories body lifts from them (4 wheel customs not 4 wheel on-line) with Gap Guards. They had the best price around and I was able to get free shipping both times. They are legit and I highly recommend them. Fast shipping. If I remember correctly, they are out of Missouri I think? It only took like 3 days to get them to my front door in Michigan. I would definately order from them again