Pricing on Fabtech Performance lift

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007 | 08:11 PM
Install it yourself... Nothing like showing off your truck, saying yea I did it all.

Old 10-30-2007 | 09:17 PM
|
Originally Posted by 06STX4x4
It is good to seee another Memphian around here. I also live on GTown Parkway and Trinity. Black, once you get lifted we need to get together some time. Who is John Wall's? i thought 4WP was the only place to do these things in this area. I hate going up there because of the service. Yall offroad any?
Cool, we'll keep in touch and I'll let you know when I get everything done. John Walls 4 wheel drive is on Hwy 64 in EADS on the right. He has a HUGE american flag flying in front of his place.His place burned down for the 4th time this past year. He reopened the doors here recently and is operating out of what was left of his building. He used to be the place to go to back in the day. I'm going to see what he can do this for. 4wp will straight rip you the f--- off.

Old 10-31-2007 | 12:27 AM
Yea 06stx and black it is nice to see some memphis folks on here. Im down over in collierville.
I would be absolutely be up for some muddin. I told myself I wouldnt until I regeared my truck. I got my lift done in august and im gonna put some 4.88's after xmas.
Let me know how much John Walls is gonna charge you. I might hunt them down to do my gears. 4WP is expensive.

black, 560 is expensive, but is around the norm for it will cost you at a lot of places for an install. I think they charged me another 100 for the alignment. Ive read quite a few threads with people getting into the 900's for installs. Its expensive to get done, but you want it done right.

Either one of yall hunt?

Old 11-01-2007 | 11:16 AM
Just an update: I talked with Josh today, he said he can still help us 4wd guys out. He said the FabTech basic lift kit for a 4x4 will cost just under $1600 delivered to my door.

Last edited by MercedesTech; 11-01-2007 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-01-2007 | 05:41 PM
|
I sent him an email a few days ago and haven't heard back from him. I asked for pricing on this lift, wheels, and tires. Should I email him again or call?

Last edited by BlackFX4inTN; 11-01-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-01-2007 | 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by BlackFX4inTN
Cool, we'll keep in touch and I'll let you know when I get everything done. John Walls 4 wheel drive is on Hwy 64 in EADS on the right. He has a HUGE american flag flying in front of his place.His place burned down for the 4th time this past year. He reopened the doors here recently and is operating out of what was left of his building. He used to be the place to go to back in the day. I'm going to see what he can do this for. 4wp will straight rip you the f--- off.
I heard of that place, just did not know the name. Yeah i got a decent deal on my body lift because it took them a very long time. I asked for a quote on gears but they seemed high. If you decide to do the install yourself, let me know, i would love to help or watch to see what it entails. I am itching to go bigger. It would be nice to see if i could pull the install off.

Last edited by 06STX4x4; 11-01-2007 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-01-2007 | 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by tnsilverfx4
Yea 06stx and black it is nice to see some memphis folks on here. Im down over in collierville.
I would be absolutely be up for some muddin. I told myself I wouldnt until I regeared my truck. I got my lift done in august and im gonna put some 4.88's after xmas.
Let me know how much John Walls is gonna charge you. I might hunt them down to do my gears. 4WP is expensive.

black, 560 is expensive, but is around the norm for it will cost you at a lot of places for an install. I think they charged me another 100 for the alignment. Ive read quite a few threads with people getting into the 900's for installs. Its expensive to get done, but you want it done right.

Either one of yall hunt?

I have been looking for a decent place around here to mud. I can not seem to find anywhere that is not kind of shady. I want to get some 4.56's. If you hear from John Wall's on the gears let me know. 4WP wants $1500 for front and rear.

Last edited by 06STX4x4; 11-01-2007 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-01-2007 | 06:11 PM
|
Originally Posted by 06STX4x4
I heard of that place, just did not know the name. Yeah i got a decent deal on my body lift because it took them a very long time. I asked for a quote on gears but they seemed high.
What did they quote you on gears? I have a 98 expedition that I'm trying to sell with 3.73's...whoever buys it will never know any different if I swap my 3.55's in there. You rekkon?

Old 11-01-2007 | 06:14 PM
I sent him an email a few days ago and haven't heard back from him. I asked for pricing on this lift, wheels, and tires. Should I email him again or call?
Hey black, I would just call him, or send him an e-mail with your number. My original e0mail had my shop's name and number, he called me today saying he is just getting back from the SEMA show... just FYI
Call JOSH @ 1-866-922-0093 ext. 106

Old 11-02-2007 | 10:14 AM
Black the time on that investment with expedition gears wouldnt be worth it. Just get some new ones for your truck

06stx, 4wp quoted me 1502 for genuines, after a $200 off for install coupon.
The guy I talked to was a moron. If you are going up there talk to Jon or Jacob. They will help you out.

Im banking on a Christmas promotion for some 4.88's

Old 11-02-2007 | 10:16 AM
Stx, how much was your body lift, kit and install?

I keep hearing that its like 900 for the install. Thats more than my suspension kit was!!

I guess PA 3" is the only choice?

Old 11-02-2007 | 10:34 AM
|
Black the time on that investment with expedition gears wouldnt be worth it. Just get some new ones for your truck

The guy I talked to was a moron. If you are going up there talk to Jon or Jacob. They will help you out.

Yeah, after posting that I figured I would end up paying for the install of gears on (2) vehicles.
As far as the price on the body lift install. I went to 4 wheel parts one day and asked what they would charge for a 3 inch install, and they said $1000. Apparently there was a guy in there a week prior that they put a BL on his F150. They said they had so many problems and they had origionally charged him 500, but now they would have to jack the price up to 1000 in the future because of the difficulty. The guy that was in there the week before me had to have been 06. Anyways. I called John Walls today and they no longer do installs, at least not for right now. They have downsized quite a bit since the fire and are only buying and selling to folks.

Old 11-02-2007 | 12:58 PM
give me a bit i'm trying to get to all the emails guys. i got alot lol

Old 11-02-2007 | 03:44 PM
Yeah, after posting that I figured I would end up paying for the install of gears on (2) vehicles.
As far as the price on the body lift install. I went to 4 wheel parts one day and asked what they would charge for a 3 inch install, and they said $1000. Apparently there was a guy in there a week prior that they put a BL on his F150. They said they had so many problems and they had origionally charged him 500, but now they would have to jack the price up to 1000 in the future because of the difficulty. The guy that was in there the week before me had to have been 06. Anyways. I called John Walls today and they no longer do installs, at least not for right now. They have downsized quite a bit since the fire and are only buying and selling to folks.

Haha, that guy with the PITA install was me!!!! They said if i dropped my truck off Friday morning i could have it back Saturday afternoon. I did not get it until WEDNESDAY!!! The main problem seemed to be that they didnt realize some stud was not a bolt. They said they spent 8 hours on it, someone told the manager and he popped in out in less than 10 minutes. I think they put my truck all back together before the manager did that. They made it right though, discounted install, discounted tires, and free gap guards.

Last edited by 06STX4x4; 11-02-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-02-2007 | 03:47 PM

The guy quoted me $1500 with no coupon. But i think are rear ends are slightly different sizes.

Quick Reply: Pricing on Fabtech Performance lift