3" body lift

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008 | 02:44 PM
|
haha!! USAF!! I'm an american all the way...nothing against the Brits but i was born in iowa and lived on a farm until I joined way back in 95' I'm definitely ready to come back to the good ol US of A!....well good luck on Josiah's truck...he has a real nice truck too!

Old 01-21-2008 | 02:59 PM
yes he does. his truck is rediculous! Awww... good to hear your a good ole boy. Well then many more thanks are due your way. Your not just serving your country, your serving OUR country, which makes me appreciate what your doing that much more. My Grandfather was a colonel in the ole Army Air Core (stayed with the Air Force once is switched over) I have nothing but respect for yall.

Old 01-22-2008 | 01:22 PM
here's my 04 during and after the body lift

Old 01-22-2008 | 01:38 PM
|
nice pics.....definitely sits a lot taller than just the leveler spacers.....thats what I need to do...after seeing yours I am sold.....just sent in the tax returns so when the money hits the bank.........Appreciate the comment Mercedes.....just keep those in the sand in your prayers....Trust me they need it! Oh and your grandfather basically paved the way for us and the Air Force is what it is today because of those men and women....so it is me that should be thanking you...er...well your gramps....

Old 01-22-2008 | 02:05 PM
|
WOW!! just downloaded the 43 page instruction manual for the 3" body lift....there is a ton of stuff to do....maybe I won't be tackiling this project.....anyone that wants to see the manual go to
www.performanceaccessories.com
look up kit #70063 then at the bottom of the page hit "get instructions" 2.81mb on adobe.......the instructions look very detailed though!!

Old 01-22-2008 | 02:17 PM
its not all that bad... you said that you have good help, you will be fine... i'm not telling you that you don't have to do half the things they tell you to do but, there are shortcuts...

just take your time, with each pump of the jack look @ everything to make sure nothings binding and you'll be fine.

before you start, take loose the transmission link (block the tire), the fan shroud, and any ground straps... you need to lift the bed the same time you lift the cab so watch each side where the bed and cab meet cause they will touch...

good luck!!

Quick Reply: 3" body lift