suspension lift kit update.....no fabtech

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DayzdnConfuzed
Jumping a truck in general isn't a great idea...
That is about the worst thing you can do with your truck and not good for your health

Old 01-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
speaking of jumping trucks... one night after a few beers, my boyfriend told me do speed up a little on some RR tracks..... so i did and well i floored it. we went flying in the air about a good 3 ft. off the ground. came down hard and got a bit of road rash on my skid plate and tow hooks...hahaha talk about jumping. my truck took it like a champ!! but my friend in the back seat didnt take it so good. he took a good hit with his head on the ceiling.

Old 01-29-2008, 12:38 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by *FX4TEXASGIRL*
speaking of jumping trucks... one night after a few beers, my boyfriend told me do speed up a little on some RR tracks..... so i did and well i floored it. we went flying in the air about a good 3 ft. off the ground. came down hard and got a bit of road rash on my skid plate and tow hooks...hahaha talk about jumping. my truck took it like a champ!! but my friend in the back seat didnt take it so good. he took a good hit with his head on the ceiling.
about 3 years ago, i was driving around town with some friends of mine, and i was doing about 50 and did NOT see the "DIP" sign, hit the dip going 50, got airborn almost the entire intersection, all 4 wheels touched down at the same time maxing out all 4 shocks, everyone busted up laughing cuz 3 of my friends hit theirs heads on the roofs. i was scared ****LESS about my suspension.

nothing wrong at all. and that says a lot when you consider how much time my truck spends offroad.

Originally Posted by MercedsTech
Plus, going something other then Fabtech may require some luck (im kidding)
ha no you're not.

Old 01-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Truck will be sweet all blacked out. I'm doing the same with mine.
'07 F150 SCab STX 4x4 Silver. Just found the MotoMetal 957 all black for a good price. Going with just the leveling kit for now. Probably the Rancho 4" lift a bit later. I just don't want it too high, if there is such a thing.

Old 01-29-2008, 01:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yo crash i sent u an email and was wonderin wat deals u got

Quick Reply: suspension lift kit update.....no fabtech