Suspension or Body?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008 | 08:53 PM
^ Don't waste your money on 33s as with any lift you do they will look small / weird imho. If money is a concern go with 35s and a 3" PA lift. You can always add the 6" suspension later. I just got done with a 3" and 35s and it looks great imho. I'm not sure that I'd even go bigger if I could by law (I want one of my vehicles to be legal for once in my life )

That's just my opinion. Realize that if you are going to stack down the road, you'll pry need even bigger tires yet, and more than likely a regear. Just something to think about

Oh, and with gap guards and step bars, the body lift doesn't look out of place at all. I've gotten all compliments today

Old 06-10-2008 | 01:41 AM
|
Originally Posted by wrobo23
^ Don't waste your money on 33s as with any lift you do they will look small / weird imho. If money is a concern go with 35s and a 3" PA lift. You can always add the 6" suspension later. I just got done with a 3" and 35s and it looks great imho. I'm not sure that I'd even go bigger if I could by law (I want one of my vehicles to be legal for once in my life )

That's just my opinion. Realize that if you are going to stack down the road, you'll pry need even bigger tires yet, and more than likely a regear. Just something to think about

Oh, and with gap guards and step bars, the body lift doesn't look out of place at all. I've gotten all compliments today
The 33"s arent going to cost me anything and need new tires any way. I have a hook up thats willing to give me some **** Cepek Radial Mud Country Tires for free in a 33".

I will just run those until i have the money for a lift.

Old 06-10-2008 | 02:07 AM
Well shoot, put those suckers on! Better yet, send them to me or get me a hook-up

Those **** C's are awesome. Good reviews and they look sick. They were in my top 5 of which tire to buy

Old 06-10-2008 | 07:21 AM
|
Originally Posted by wrobo23
Well shoot, put those suckers on! Better yet, send them to me or get me a hook-up

Those **** C's are awesome. Good reviews and they look sick. They were in my top 5 of which tire to buy
The only reason I haven’t put them on yet, is I’m still trying to decide what wheels to get.

Last edited by DSC05; 06-10-2008 at 07:42 AM.

Quick Reply: Suspension or Body?