Dealer Install Level Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008 | 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by FX4Screwdude
Anybody?? Going tomorrow AM, wondering if I should take my kit along to see if they could put it on if they had time. My concern is to whether to wait for my new tires/wheels before having it installed, on the other hand ill be putting my stockers back on for the winter when it gets here. So not really sure if its really going to matter.
I think you could go ahead and do the leveling kit and alignment before you get the tires and wheels. We just got through doing my alignment a 1/2 hour ago and then rotated the tires afterward, so I don't think it is going to make a difference, but I am not an expert so I could be wrong. Your safest bet would be to wait it out.

Old 06-09-2008 | 11:52 PM
|
Originally Posted by FX4Screwdude
Anybody?? Going tomorrow AM, wondering if I should take my kit along to see if they could put it on if they had time. My concern is to whether to wait for my new tires/wheels before having it installed, on the other hand ill be putting my stockers back on for the winter when it gets here. So not really sure if its really going to matter.
Update, went to dealer, and their tech was out for vacation until next week. Since I have to make a 40 min trip to the dealer the Service guy asked someone else about having a different tech do it and they said "No" that the guy thats on vacation is their lift installer and does all the leveling and lifts on their trucks. So Will need to wait till next week.

Good news is ive locked in a deal on some Nitto 305/55/20s. Just need to find some wheels and fast.
I get this done and watch gas will go to $6.00 a gallon.

Quick Reply: Dealer Install Level Kit?