Lift Questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008 | 01:04 PM
no worries, feel free to shoot me an e-mail whenever ya got any questions. If i'm not too busy in the shop, I'll get back to ya pretty quick. I install a LOT of lifts, and off road pretty often, so more then willing to share what I know (no matter how little it may be ! )

Euroauto@sonic.net

What color is your truck ? Just curious

Old 06-06-2008 | 01:06 PM
Mine is black, I want to lift it a little with some bigger tires/wheels and maybe some tint, nothing too crazy

Old 06-07-2008 | 12:44 AM
At my shop we sold the hell out of the 6" Fabtech basic kits on the F-150's. Mainly to new car lots. We offer a 1-year parts and labor waranty and it is bitting us in the butt because we warranty out the front stuts all the time due to leaking and ride quality. It even happened to me!! after about 6 months on my truck both were leaking and my truck rode like a Peterbuilt . I have now installed the Dirt Logic adjustable coilovers up front only cranked em up about 1/2 of a inch and installed the Dirt Logic 2.25's with the resi on the rear. It rides better now than it did driving out of the shop with the basic kit. The other thing about the Fabtech is the rear looks great for a couple of months then it sags little by little and you will have to add-a-leaf. That is probaly due to the monster block and a little axle roll. If you go with Fabtech shell out the extra cash and go for the Dirt Logic line....I am not trying to knock Fabtech they do build some nice kits and their customer service is top notch but this is just what I have experienced.

Last edited by CravinMoorehead; 06-07-2008 at 12:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Lift Questions