Rancho RS5000 shocks for 43.99 each!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008 | 09:23 PM
|
Rancho RS5000 shocks for 43.99 each!

Ok, I didn't have much luck finding information on here on different brands of shocks to put on my truck..just preferences on what everyone likes. I did alot of my own research calling companies and surfing the internet, and it seems the Rancho RS5000 is the one for me, because I would like something that rides smoothly over bumps and also handles nicely around the corners. It is also very similar to the shocks that Ford puts on the off-road trucks, and I like the idea of using original equipment. I went to the Rancho website, and they have several dealers to choose from. desertrat.com is the cheapest, so I'll print out the page and have my local autoparts store, in my case Advance Autoparts, price match it so that I won't have to pay about $20 in shipping charges. Just thought I'd post this on here so that I can help people like myself that have a difficult time getting answers, just everyone's big-headed opinion of what they like without saying why they like it. I'll let you know what I think of the shocks once they're on, should be within a week.

Old 12-12-2008 | 11:02 AM
|
Ok I decided to go with original replacement Motorcraft shocks, made a big difference over the 95,000 mile shocks..rides much firmer. I got them for $35 each on Amazon.com.

Quick Reply: Rancho RS5000 shocks for 43.99 each!