?'s on fabtech coilover

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008 | 09:08 PM
|
Question ?'s on fabtech coilover

i want to put a lift on my truck, was thinking procomp 6" lift w/coilovers. I want to know from you guys how the fabtech coilovers ride and work off road or if there more of a street/mild trail shock? do i have to get a new spindle (a lift spindle the one w/the longer arm) or will stock work with the lift?

Old 12-10-2008 | 10:26 PM
Both the Pro Comp and Fabtech lifts come with new, longer knuckles (aka spindles).

Old 12-10-2008 | 10:44 PM
The fabtech coilovers work awsome, better than stock, but if you do get the pro comp lift dont get the procomp coilovers get the fabtech, thats the setup i have on mine, u wont regret it

Old 12-11-2008 | 01:59 AM
get the fabtech coils you will love them. they look great too. i have them and i am glad i went with them

Old 12-11-2008 | 10:23 AM
|
I know they look good,and everyone says they work good.But I'm from cali,the home of "THE BRO MAN" THOSE GUYS WHO LIFT PUT RIMS AND TIRE AND A SOUND SYSYTEM AND THINK THEIR THE ****.Me my self I'm into practicality.It has to work offroad because I go to the desert about 20-30 times a year.everything fabtech I use to see around the streets were to stiff looking,plus i heard from a lot of people w/full fabtech setups were displeased saying to stiff, feels like the coils are not working. hopefully all that has change or at least it sound that way from you guys out there.

Quick Reply: ?'s on fabtech coilover