Just leveled.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008 | 03:42 PM
|
Just leveled.

Hey guys, well I just got finished leveling my truck with the AS 2". A couple of peope had said that they were able to intall the leveling kit w/o having to undo the lower 30mm strut bolt, but the strut still couldn't get low enough to clear the tower so the 30mm had to come out. No air tools for that, just a crecsent wrench and a pipe. The ground is severly uneven, but on a level ground there is still a hint of rake left from the factory rake which is what I wanted that's why I went with the 2" rather than the 2.5". Now just waiting on my 18x9 Procomp 7005s and 33" Xtreme A/t.

unrelated - tonneau and smoked 3rd brake light

Old 12-21-2008 | 05:37 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Looks good, need some tires now!

Old 12-21-2008 | 05:46 PM
Truck of the Month
Sick truck, man. Gotta love black.
Post some pics when you get the wheels/tires (I'm debating the same setup (7005s and 33s) here)

On a side note, what bedcover is that? I've been looking into those as well and I love that look.

Old 12-21-2008 | 09:47 PM
|
Originally Posted by brianjwilson
Looks good, need some tires now!
It is on it's way, hopfully.

Originally Posted by mblouir
Sick truck, man. Gotta love black.
Post some pics when you get the wheels/tires (I'm debating the same setup (7005s and 33s) here)

On a side note, what bedcover is that? I've been looking into those as well and I love that look.
Well I ordered my wheels late November, but they were backordered and are supposed to arrive late this month or early Jan, so I'm pretty much going insane waiting for it to come in. The tonneau is a Leer 700 series.

Quick Reply: Just leveled.