THANK GOD for cops..

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009 | 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by mainguy21
let me ask you this to all the guys that saying im stealing or whatever.."IF SOMEONE ASKED YOU WANNA BUY A LIFT FOR THIS MUCH BUT JUST PAY FOR THIS AND THIS" would you say NO? id call bluff on that 9/10..youre not going to say OH NOO LET ME BUY THE WHOLE TRUCK AND TAKE THE LIFT OFF AND THEEEEN RESELL IT WITHOUT IT.

That's not the point. The issue was whether or not the sheriff was legally allowed to "give away" the lift, as opposed to auctioning it off, or whatever. Your original post made it seem like you were able to get the lift because you were related to the sheriff. I don't think anyone was saying that you were necessarily in the wrong for jumping on what seems like a good deal.

- NCSU

Old 02-03-2009 | 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4
That's not the point. The issue was whether or not the sheriff was legally allowed to "give away" the lift, as opposed to auctioning it off, or whatever. Your original post made it seem like you were able to get the lift because you were related to the sheriff. I don't think anyone was saying that you were necessarily in the wrong for jumping on what seems like a good deal.

- NCSU
Well said......

Most of us, including me, could care less that you are taking advantage of the deal. We're happy for you in fact! The person we want to get thrown under the bus is the Sheriff who thinks he is above the law and can do whatever he wants with what's not his.

Congrats on the getting a lift bro! Seriously!

Quick Reply: THANK GOD for cops..