Hoping for some advice from you pros!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009 | 10:16 PM
|
Hoping for some advice from you pros!

I just bought this truck a few days ago. I love the truck... It's a 2004 Lariat 4x4, 144k. I'm the second owner. Amsoil since new. Was able to get it for $7500. Anyway, was hope to get some advice on what to do with the truck. I would like to level out the front, not a lift. What should I do? Don't worry, the cap will come off in the summer, It came with the truck. Also would like a throaty exhaust, doesn't have to be dual tips, just a single is fine. And, if you could name some ballpark prices that would be great. I was also thinking 35% tint on front windows and once the tires wear out, bigger ones. Now, the leveling would torsion bars be good? Do I have to do anything to the back? How much is that? Does it cause any problems? I think that's all the questions I have. If you have any other "musts" or ideas, let me know. I appreciate all replies!!

Old 02-01-2009 | 11:05 PM
Get an AS 2" Leveling kit to level the front. I have a 4x2 and I just put that lift on it with 285/65R18 Nitto Terra grapplers. I love the new look. Take the top off and sale it. Other
than that the truck looks very good for having a 144k miles on it. Great price too!

Quick Reply: Hoping for some advice from you pros!