Coilovers installed with AAL *PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009 | 07:57 PM
ha man sweet lookin truck. what type of wheels tire combo you have on there now, how much lift did you have on the truck. the reason i am asking these questions is i am interested in your wheels tires, how many more miles till the tires wear out

Old 02-22-2009 | 08:21 PM
|
Originally Posted by bjp207
ahhh gotcha that makes sense...I do alot of skiing up here in the snow belt, never tried snowboarding though
Never been skiing but I can tell you that snowboarding is where it's at.

Originally Posted by Screw-Me-05
Clean lookin rig and look me up when you come down here(Im in Fort Lauderdale)
Thanks. I'll be in Daytona Beach. As you probably know, that'll be a bit north of ya.

Originally Posted by easternshoreboy
ha man sweet lookin truck. what type of wheels tire combo you have on there now, how much lift did you have on the truck. the reason i am asking these questions is i am interested in your wheels tires, how many more miles till the tires wear out
lol why the 'ha'?

They're 18x10 Diamo 16 KARAT on 35x12.50 Toyo MTs. I was at 6" of lift before the coilovers and AAL but now I should be at, or at least closer to, 8". As far as miles left on them, I'm not sure. If you're still interested, send me a pm and I can send you more pictures to give you a better idea of the amount of tread left.

Old 02-22-2009 | 09:26 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Indo
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

I was set on getting 22x9.5 XD Hoss in chrome wrapped in 37x13.5R22 Toyo MTs but for some reason I keep thinking of other combos and coming back to this one.

One such combo was/is 22x10 Chrome Mazzi Hulks and either 37" Toyo MTs or Kumho Road Ventures.

Decisions, decisions..
hulks look badass on anything, never been a fan of the hoss. somewhere there is a pic floating around with a rize and 37's and 22's toyo muds on hoss's, i'll have to find it now.

Old 02-23-2009 | 12:35 AM
Looks great.

MercedesTech took care of the AAL as well as the alignment so I'd like to thank him for that. If anyone in the bay area of California is looking for work to be done, I would recommend this guy. His name is James.
^^Definately will consider it an option when the time comes to lifting my truck.

BTW Where in the Bay do you live, would definately like to see your truck in person. Just send me a PM.

Josh

Last edited by DARK KNIGHT08; 02-23-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 02-23-2009 | 12:44 AM
|
Originally Posted by ATOM
hulks look badass on anything, never been a fan of the hoss. somewhere there is a pic floating around with a rize and 37's and 22's toyo muds on hoss's, i'll have to find it now.
Wouldn't happen to be talking about this one would ya? Sounds like the same one but they're wrapped in Kumhos instead of Toyos. This is the original picture that pretty much sealed the deal for me as far as the Hosses are concerned.

Last edited by Indo; 02-23-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 02-23-2009 | 12:52 AM
|
This lady's truck also supports why I like the Hosses.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/wh...ese-hosss.html

I'm torn..

Old 02-23-2009 | 12:55 AM
|
Originally Posted by DARK KNIGHT08
Definately will consider it an option when the time comes to lifting my truck.
Thanks man. He's got a shop in San Rafael which isn't very far west of where you're at. I'm sure you can find his info on any number of his posts on this site as he is a very active member but if the time comes where you need work done and you can't find him, just let me know and I can help you out.

Old 02-23-2009 | 01:37 AM
your truck looks bad ***!

Old 02-23-2009 | 01:56 AM
Suspended
Wouldn't happen to be talking about this one would ya? Sounds like the same one but they're wrapped in Kumhos instead of Toyos. This is the original picture that pretty much sealed the deal for me as far as the Hosses are concerned.

close, the shop that did f150monster232's work all south, had a white lariat with the chrome package and the same rims but on toyos, i got pics on my home pc, but not my lap

Last edited by ATOM; 02-23-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 02-23-2009 | 01:59 AM
That looks good!

Old 02-23-2009 | 03:47 AM
I think those 35" tires look good with 8" of lift.

37's would probably look better, but I really like how that looks.

I have my 6" lift sitting in the garage and I was thinking about putting bilsteins on the front with an aal for the rear and I'm gonna do that now.

Good looking truck.

Old 02-23-2009 | 10:15 AM
|
Originally Posted by ATOM
close, the shop that did f150monster232's work all south, had a white lariat with the chrome package and the same rims but on toyos, i got pics on my home pc, but not my lap
Send me them when you get a chance.

Old 02-23-2009 | 10:27 AM
|
Originally Posted by rednoved
That looks good!
Originally Posted by 2005_SilverF150
I think those 35" tires look good with 8" of lift.

37's would probably look better, but I really like how that looks.

I have my 6" lift sitting in the garage and I was thinking about putting bilsteins on the front with an aal for the rear and I'm gonna do that now.

Good looking truck.
Thanks guys.

To be quite honest, it looks much better than I had anticipated. Actually came out pretty good IMO but I will be getting 37s.

dkgreyf150 went with bilsteins and an AAL on top of his 6". He's already got his 37s on so you can check out his pics here for a better idea of how it looks:

https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...50-albums.html

Old 02-23-2009 | 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by DARK KNIGHT08
Looks great.

^^Definately will consider it an option when the time comes to lifting my truck.

BTW Where in the Bay do you live, would definately like to see your truck in person. Just send me a PM.

Josh
Hey Josh,
You ever need any work done, regular service, custom work, or just have questions, feel free to get in contact with me. We can set ya up right.

Euroauto@sonic.net

Thanks man. He's got a shop in San Rafael which isn't very far west of where you're at. I'm sure you can find his info on any number of his posts on this site as he is a very active member but if the time comes where you need work done and you can't find him, just let me know and I can help you out.
I appreciated the kind words. You got a damn nice truck ! . Just nice, and looks monster in person, and your not that much taller then my truck ! Its sweet though. Need anything else done, a service before the big trip east, or just have questions, you have my number !

- James

Old 02-23-2009 | 01:12 PM
Suspended
Send me them when you get a chance.
i just looked at them, they are a 5 spoke wheel, not the hoss sorry.

Quick Reply: Coilovers installed with AAL *PICS*