New Guy here a few questions.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009 | 10:16 PM
|
New Guy here a few questions.

After two years of owning mustangs, i am going back to a lifted truck. I just missed it too much. I just purchased this 02fx4 supercrew f-150. I have not yet seen the truck in person. But i am going to pick it up friday. I know the truck has a suspension lift kit on it. But i dont know what size it appears to be a four inch? Ill post a link up to a picture maybe someone on here can tell me, because i am sure yall know more about lift kits then i do. And also, can you run a leveling kit with a lift kit? If so which is the best to get?
Here is the url:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7838/newtruckc.jpg

Here is the wheel and tire setup going on the truck this weekend:
20x9 kmc xd badlands
35x12.50x20 Nitto Mud Grapplers
Will post pics up when i get the truck, and get them on. Along with other modifications i might buy and put on in the upcoming weeks.

Old 07-29-2009 | 10:32 PM
Sweet truck. I can't tell if it's a 4 or 6 inch lift. Also, you don't need a leveling kit for the 97-03 4x4's because the torsion bar front suspension gives you a couple inches of adjustment in ride height. Whatever, the suspension lift, you can run the combo you want. However, I'd rethink the tire choice. THe Mud Grapplers perform well, but they are extremely loud and wear quickly.

Quick Reply: New Guy here a few questions.