shock length?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009 | 09:35 PM
|
shock length?

i now have a stage 1 6'' lift kit with 5100 bilsteins up front (cranked to 2'') for a total of 8'' up front. i was wanting to change my coilovers out for some kings or fox's but i am unsure of what length i am needing to keep my ride heigth the same? any suggestions?

Old 08-21-2009 | 11:53 PM
I know Sway-A-Way makes a set of their coil-overs to work with many of the popular 6" lifts out there...or at least they were working on them if they're not out yet. You would simply need what Evers required due to the 6" of lift, not 8". The extra 2" from the shock is not true lift, for a lack of better terms at the moment.

Additionally, along with the price premium you pay for top notch coil-overs comes a great support network. Call any of them direct and they should take very good care of you. And don't forget to consider S-A-W in your list f top shelf coil-overs for your truck.

Old 08-22-2009 | 12:26 AM
http://www.swayaway.com/VehicleMake_2.php

Here ya go, just found this for ya. Coil-overs for 6" lift, bolt right in! Sway-A-Way is good stuff dude, right up there with Fox and all of them. If I had a coil-over truck, this is what I'd be getting!!

Quick Reply: shock length?