Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 08:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Before and after

Before
[IMG][/IMG]

After
[IMG][/IMG]

I will post a better picture when I can!!

I will try and get a picture with the truck parked in the same spot!!

Old 11-03-2009, 12:44 AM

I got the leveling kit and tires put on Sunday. Now the front of my truck looks like this Monday night coming home from work....

Old 11-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have an 2006 kingranch supercrew 4x4 and was thinking of putting a leveling kit on it w/larger tires. Plan on keeping the stock 20 inch wheels.
has anyone had a rougher ride after installing the kit? a
nyone notice more wear and tear on their front end?
what size tires should i run on the 20's? not looking for anything too big, just bulkier then the stock

thanks for all responses..

Old 11-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by JW2008
Ordered a 3" leveling kit from Hell Bent yesterday!!
I can't imagine this with a load in the bed. Is there something special you do to keep it from riding way high in front when you are towing or have a load back there?

I went to Costco yesterday for my bi-monthly shopping trip, mostly food and beverages and when I left I felt like the front of the truck was riding high. I can't imagine what it would have been like if I had lifted the front 3".

This is on a basically stock 2010 F-150 SuperCab with 4.6L 3V and tow package. Is the 4.6L engine that much lighter?

Old 11-03-2009, 07:48 PM
leveling kit

new to the forum... didn't want to start a new thread on leveling kit's . I have an 09 supercrew XLT 2wd.. I want to put a leveling kit on the $X$ shop said only the 2" lift would be good..if I went higher the cam's would have to be replaced because of the height...is this true or seek another shop. I want achieve the look of the photo's posted. And eventually I will put on 33's...do I have to calibrate the speedo...and is my truck going to be sluggish with the 33's?

Old 12-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by RE50
new to the forum... didn't want to start a new thread on leveling kit's . I have an 09 supercrew XLT 2wd.. I want to put a leveling kit on the $X$ shop said only the 2" lift would be good..if I went higher the cam's would have to be replaced because of the height...is this true or seek another shop. I want achieve the look of the photo's posted. And eventually I will put on 33's...do I have to calibrate the speedo...and is my truck going to be sluggish with the 33's?
can't say positively about your cam but there are tons of 2wds with a 2.5" level out there who don't seem to have trouble. you can clear 33s with just that, though your front will sit a little high. autospring makes blocks for the rear in 1.5 or 3". your speedo will be off some, depending on how large your stock tires are. mine were 29.5 and my new tires are 32.5 so i had about 10% increase in height so my speedometer is about 10% off on my speed. i haven't gotten it fixed, just gotta remember you're going faster. i def noticed some off the line sluggishness but i have a v6, v8 wont notice quite as much. hope some of this is helpful

Old 12-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by plug
I have an 2006 kingranch supercrew 4x4 and was thinking of putting a leveling kit on it w/larger tires. Plan on keeping the stock 20 inch wheels.
has anyone had a rougher ride after installing the kit? a
nyone notice more wear and tear on their front end?
what size tires should i run on the 20's? not looking for anything too big, just bulkier then the stock

thanks for all responses..
PLUG - Check out my 06 King Ranch, it sets level after I installed a 2" AS level kit. I only have the 18" rims. I am still deciding on tires for it.

Quick Reply: Leveling kit!